anyone watch it? i think its hysterical
rednirt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Moochy)
anyone watch it? i think its hysterical
I love it sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!! You have no idea how much I piss my flatmates off by going around saying "I couldn't possibly do that... I'm gay!"

that kinda pisses my boyfriend off too lol
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
he he. that dude is a laugh. some of the jokes arent funny after a while tho.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Moochy)
he he. that dude is a laugh. some of the jokes arent funny after a while tho.
i agree. my boyfriend loves the guy in the wheelchair but personally watching his fat ass deosn't help my sensitive stomach.

I didn't like the one where they were in a slimming club, the only funny line in it was "how many calories in dust? anyone? no? dust. anyone? no? dust. anyone? no? dust." lmao
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
i agree. my boyfriend loves the guy in the wheelchair but personally watching his fat ass deosn't help my sensitive stomach.

I didn't like the one where they were in a slimming club, the only funny line in it was "how many calories in dust? anyone? no? dust. anyone? no? dust. anyone? no? dust." lmao
the slimming ones best. What about the bit where lucas wrote 'curry' when the asian woman was saying 'fish and chips'
jediknight007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Does anyone know how many shows there? I think I have seen about 10 of them on BBC3 and it gets quite boring when you have seen the same one 2 or 3 times. My favourites are the Prime Minister one, the 'Im a lady' one and the 'Im the only gay in the village' one.
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its one of the greatest shows of recent times
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
LOVE IT!
my fave is the Scottish hotel owner,
"if you asked me on a monday i'd say, YeeesSSS"

and the vicky pollard character is the double of about half the girls at my old school.
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
LOVE IT!
my fave is the Scottish hotel owner,
"if you asked me on a monday i'd say, YeeesSSS"

and the vicky pollard character is the double of about half the girls at my old school.
and my school actually.
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Good to see Matt Lucas doing something more productive than wearing an all-in-one baby costume.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
apparently Lucas and Walliams have collaborated before Little Britain, Bernhard Chumley house guide or something, any1 see this and was it any good?
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
apparently Lucas and Walliams have collaborated before Little Britain, Bernhard Chumley house guide or something, any1 see this and was it any good?
Never heard of it.

They collaborated on Rock Profiles though. I don't think that ever made it on to BBC2, it was solely BBC Choice (and now BBC 3) if my memory serves me correctly.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Rock profiles was quality with jamie theakston as well! only saw a couple of them though.
KrazyAngel1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i love little britain its great. but i think they could do with making some new characters because they're the same every week. My personal fav is the 'I'm the only gay in the village' one.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah but no but yeah but no but it couldnt have been me cos i was round the town with kasandra and then jackki comes up to me and says all this but you shouldnt listen to her cos we all know what she done with shane at kevins party and she shouldnt cos kevin was goin out with tracey and she got three kids and a council flat and she only eleven.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
yeah but no but yeah but no but it couldnt have been me cos i was round the town with kasandra and then jackki comes up to me and says all this but you shouldnt listen to her cos we all know what she done with shane at kevins party and she shouldnt cos kevin was goin out with tracey and she got three kids and a council flat and she only eleven.
apparently that character was based on the girls in bristol. i can back that up!
rosco_baby
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i cant believe the series is over! i love it sooo much "but im a ladie! ill give it a little girlie push!" ooooh classic! does ne1 know when its coming on again? i think we should scour britain to find these people they base their characters on and get pics!theres enough vicky's at my school lol
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rosco_baby)
i cant believe the series is over! i love it sooo much "but im a ladie! ill give it a little girlie push!" ooooh classic! does ne1 know when its coming on again? i think we should scour britain to find these people they base their characters on and get pics!theres enough vicky's at my school lol
Don't they show it in BBC3 anymore?
rosco_baby
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i dunno HOPEFULLY! but i hardly watch tv, i missed the last series of monkey dust which really really annoyed me! (damn evening job!) do you know when its going to be on bbc2?
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rosco_baby)
i dunno HOPEFULLY! but i hardly watch tv, i missed the last series of monkey dust which really really annoyed me! (damn evening job!) do you know when its going to be on bbc2?
my boyfriend's uncle did some voices for that series and he's on Alan Partridge and stuff.. was weird when I met him for the first time, it was like "have we met before?" lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (69)
19.66%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.03%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.32%

Watched Threads