This discussion is closed.
fionah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Right.. I've heard back from 4 unis (Sussex, Reading, Kings College, and Royal Holloway) and am waiting anxiously for my last 2, goldsmiths and queen mary, particularly QM because I really want Kings as 1st choice and QM as insurance..

They (qm)sent me a letter, dated 26th november, saying they will make a decision soon. I'm kind of worried they are going to reject me as it's been so long, but if they are I'd rather just know already! I know others here have already got offers for my course at QM so do you think it'd be bad for me to call up and enquire "about the progress of my application"?? I don't want to pester or anything!!

Has anyone applied after me and heard already? My ucas was processed on the 24th Novembr..my PS must have been alright to get into the other 4 unis, which all generally fall higher up the league tables!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (385)
67.07%
No (189)
32.93%

Watched Threads