This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
is it a womans job to be a total b***h to other women, and make them always feel bad about themselves? u never find blokes ****gin each toher off, especially behind backs.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
is it a womans job to be a total b***h to other women, and make them always feel bad about themselves? u never find blokes ****gin each toher off, especially behind backs.
a woman is...always right?
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no... but i think its something women just can't help but do. If blokes have problem with another bloke they'll either ignore it or sort it out in a physical fashion.

women on the other hand think too much and we obsess and get all worked up until we have to b*tch and be catty. It's just the way we are.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The strange thing is, I always find girls are generally nice to each other and it's my mates that keep taking the pee out of each other.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by thefish_uk)
The strange thing is, I always find girls are generally nice to each other and it's my mates that keep taking the pee out of each other.
yea in a nice way. girls ar nice to faces but behind backs its not good stuff. i tend to be careful who i have as friends now. me and my boyfriend will only have to get on the bus and girls will find all sorts of crap to look aat and point at and generally ***** about. its stupid
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
i think men and women generally get on so much betta because theres no compatition between the sexes
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
i think men and women generally get on so much betta because theres no compatition between the sexes
well ya no... what with this day and age that might not b so tru anymor
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yes!

That's it. I always get on really well with people like Gemsy, but we're always saying to each other about how we're paranoid about our (same-sex) friends.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lou do u wanna go down for some dinner cus im starvin???!!! pleeeeeease!!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
lou do u wanna go down for some dinner cus im starvin???!!! pleeeeeease!!!
im on this diet thing so i cant eat anyway. i can come dwn at 12:25 bu thats it
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im on this diet thing so i cant eat anyway. i can come dwn at 12:25 bu thats it
it dunt matter then i'll wait till they finish that exam, or av the done it?
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what are you talking about. we skitt each other all the time.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dude)
what are you talking about. we skitt each other all the time.
but in a jokey way, nothin serious
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
but in a jokey way, nothin serious
you haven't seen my group of friends.
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
actually i know of quite a few blokes who **** each other of behind their backs.....also i recently read scientific research by sheffield and london city university shows men gossip as much as women they simply call it something else like networking!
so haaaaa
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
actually i know of quite a few blokes who **** each other of behind their backs.....also i recently read scientific research by sheffield and london city university shows men gossip as much as women they simply call it something else like networking!
so haaaaa
we DO NOT GOSSIP. that is a girls word.

we renamiss.
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
we DO NOT GOSSIP. that is a girls word.

we renamiss.
see what i mean
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tina)
see what i mean
lol well gals just must make it more obvious then. grrrrr! blokes diss da girls too! lets get em back!!!!!!!!!
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
see what i mean
there is a HUGE difference between renamissing and gossiping.

Gossiping= spreading rumors about friends, enemys, people who are just plain *****ey. also soap opras, clothes, etc etc.

Renamissing = girls, voilence, girls, sex, girls etc etc
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dude)

Renamissing = girls, voilence, girls, sex, girls etc etc
a-hem computer games
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
30.43%
No (14)
60.87%
Don't know (2)
8.7%

Watched Threads