This discussion is closed.
Dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
a-hem computer games
not really. computer games aint a real BIG subject since we all have different consolls. the only time when we discuss games is when we are playing them.

e.g. Haelo for the X-Box
Tina
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol well gals just must make it more obvious then. grrrrr! blokes diss da girls too! lets get em back!!!!!!!!!
yep lets get em back...we'll have to come up with a master plan!
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
there is a HUGE difference between renamissing and gossiping.

Gossiping= spreading rumors about friends, enemys, people who are just plain *****ey. also soap opras, clothes, etc etc.

Renamissing = girls, voilence, girls, sex, girls etc etc
yeh yeh...we believe you :rolleyes:
Dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
yeh yeh...we believe you :rolleyes:
you don't believe that the only thing guys talk about is sex and girls.

oh yer, i forgot booze and drugs.
Tina
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
you don't believe that the only thing guys talk about is sex and girls.

oh yer, i forgot booze and drugs.
well ive seen them gossip in the same way girls do as well...ie about each other, whos gonna get with who etc
picju96
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
is it a womans job to be a total b***h to other women, and make them always feel bad about themselves? u never find blokes ****gin each toher off, especially behind backs.
I know lots of blokes that **** each other off behind their backs. Not half as much as girls though.
Niaya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i have to confess i not only ***** about mates behind their backs i call them and tell them wot i said
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
a woman is...always right?
hahahahahahahahahaha........lol
i really do not think so !!!
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
well ive seen them gossip in the same way girls do as well...ie about each other, whos gonna get with who etc
sure they do.....but is this *****ing around ???
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
boys use their fists. girls use words
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
boys use their fists. girls use words

but don't u think girls are so much worse? a punch lasts for like a split second and u can vent all ur anger and hate out, with girls its like continous *****ing...i think that drives me insane more than anything else...
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by white_solitude)
but don't u think girls are so much worse? a punch lasts for like a split second and u can vent all ur anger and hate out, with girls its like continous *****ing...i think that drives me insane more than anything else...
yep - i agree totally. that's why it's better to be friends with lads. They don't ***** and they can't hit you (coz ure a girl)
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
yep - i agree totally. that's why it's better to be friends with lads. They don't ***** and they can't hit you (coz ure a girl)

lol sooooooooo true!
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bradders)
Yo, yo, yo Lumpy -Nice way to insult 1/2 of the population, and probally 50% of this website.

Talking as a red-blooded male, I like girls very much -and take them just as they are. It my hurt lads, but we aren't all perfect either!!

Cheers, Bradders

hey i'm a girl, its ok for me to dislike girls
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bradders)
Yikes -this is getting complicated!
Well, seeing as I am sticking up for gals -and ya are one- I guess I should be suporrting ya, White Solitude!

But I ask ya this: love them or hate them, what would (could) we do without them!! :confused:

lol...well very glad to see there are guys sticking up for girls... i go to a girls school and its pretty much depressing how much gossip and rumors spread about the tiniest thing...
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol...well very glad to see there are guys sticking up for girls... i go to a girls school and its pretty much depressing how much gossip and rumors spread about the tiniest thing...
i imagine that wouldnt be a particularly great environment to be in.

completely unrelated to above i think men normally use violence instead of nasty comments. also i think men are more prepared to have good friends and then people they dont like/talk to whereas girls seem more accomodating and dont like it when people openly dislike them and so do it in secret instead which is probably worse.
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
i imagine that wouldnt be a particularly great environment to be in.

completely unrelated to above i think men normally use violence instead of nasty comments. also i think men are more prepared to have good friends and then people they dont like/talk to whereas girls seem more accomodating and dont like it when people openly dislike them and so do it in secret instead which is probably worse.
no...don't ever go to a single sex school, after a certain period of time it just begins to get too depressing...
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
no...don't ever go to a single sex school, after a certain period of time it just begins to get too depressing...
do you think going to an all girls school has anything to do with why you wouldn't dream of telling a lad you liked him?
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
why are u trying to become friends with feminists?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 15 years ago
is it a womans job to be a total b***h to other women, and make them always feel bad about themselves? u never find blokes ****gin each toher off, especially behind backs.
Rubbish, guys do it all the time. They just make out its more jokey.
J
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1524)
79.25%
Leave (399)
20.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed