Reply 20
Rita, Sue And Bob Too!!!!!!!
Reply 21
I Dont Know
Reply 22
~*glitter*~
Rita, Sue And Bob Too!!!!!!!

that was on the other night.

but my fave has to either be the Usual Suspects (because its sooper) or Tod Browning's Freaks purely for its ingenuity and wonderful acting by real 1930's cricus "freaks"
Reply 23
rednirt
that was on the other night.

but my fave has to either be the Usual Suspects (because its sooper) or Tod Browning's Freaks purely for its ingenuity and wonderful acting by real 1930's cricus "freaks"

i no it was, i remember watching it and i realised just how much i loved it
~*glitter*~
mines little women

Without a doubt has to be either The Shawshank Redemption or Interview with a Vampire
Probably will go for Shawshank actually, but those 2 are way above most other films
J
Reply 25
The Sting!! Its just too good.
Reply 26
The 'Godfather' Trilogy, or perhaps 'The Galdiator'.
Howard
Without fear of contradiction, "Educating Rita"

My mum likes that film. Julie Walters is great in it and I love the literature theme. But I'm afraid my fave film of all time would have to be probably the Lord of the Rings trilogy! And I don't care what people think, I still love Titanic!! :biggrin:
butterflew
The Sting!! Its just too good.

Nice choice

although now I've got the entertainer stuck in my head :mad:
Reply 29
The greatest film ever has got to be The Shawshank Redemption by a fine mile. Gladiator would come second.

Also, the new generation of films seem to be decreasing in quality rapidly with the exception of the LOTR trilogy.
eddiedaboss
The greatest film ever has got to be The Shawshank Redemption by a fine mile. Gladiator would come second.

Also, the new generation of films seem to be decreasing in quality rapidly with the exception of the LOTR trilogy.

Yeah I agree... I like Gladiator too :smile: *sob sob* it's so sad though!
Reply 31
Eeyore
Yeah I agree... I like Gladiator too :smile: *sob sob* it's so sad though!

I actually bought the soundtrack to it, and the DVD. That is after owning it on Video, and having d/l the OST already.

Great film.
Reply 32
Has to be The Green Mile!First movie to make me cry!lol
Reply 33
gwirion
Has to be The Green Mile!First movie to make me cry!lol
so true!!!! when that bastard percy stands on mr jingles!!! aaaaawwwwwwww its so sad!!
Reply 34
~*glitter*~
so true!!!! when that bastard percy stands on mr jingles!!! aaaaawwwwwwww its so sad!!

What I found even more disturbing was when he grabbed that guys crotch :eek: . Woww.........I'd be scared if that happened to me.
Bhaal85
I actually bought the soundtrack to it, and the DVD. That is after owning it on Video, and having d/l the OST already.

Great film.

I've got the soundtrack too! I got it before I ever saw the film as we played the music in the concert band I was in at the time, it was awesome! :smile:
Reply 36
Bhaal85
What I found even more disturbing was when he grabbed that guys crotch :eek: . Woww.........I'd be scared if that happened to me.
thats also very true, i think its so sad when the bastard percy doesnt put water on the french guys head and it proper fries him (yes ive got something against percy)
Reply 37
~*glitter*~
thats also very true, i think its so sad when the bastard percy doesnt put water on the french guys head and it proper fries him (yes ive got something against percy)

Films tend to do that.
Reply 38
Most of my favourite films have Tom Hanks in them.
Either he makes them great, or picks good scripts.
Reply 39
Bigcnee
Most of my favourite films have Tom Hanks in them.
Either he makes them great, or picks good scripts.

i like tom hanks, i especially like big and castaway

Latest

Trending

Trending