This discussion is closed.
onearmedscissor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kildare)
Oh and to answer the question, nope I got pretty standard offers. Except for Warwick who gave me a 39 point offer (their standard offer is 34).

The *****.
They clearly like you then, did you ball the Admission tutors daughter or something flyboy?
vavavoom
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kildare)
Oh and to answer the question, nope I got pretty standard offers. Except for Warwick who gave me a 39 point offer (their standard offer is 34).

The *****.
My friend got that for UCL as well! The standard offer was something around 36 to study Politics and they asked her for a 39 (her predicted grade w/o ToK and Extended essay). Poor thing, she needs to work her ass off now....
starry
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by onearmedscissor)
They clearly like you then, did you ball the Admission tutors daughter or something flyboy?
hee
fifi53
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
sheffield hallam sent my sister a large traffic cone in the post... she didnt apply in the end
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I went to Strathclyde open day talked to the woman at the law stand and she offered me an unconditional place on the spot. She took my name and address and sent me crap through the post, in the end i didn't even bother applying there.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
30.43%
No (14)
60.87%
Don't know (2)
8.7%

Watched Threads