The Student Room Group

What did you buy this week? Mk II.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Soap and glory hand food :smile: and a purple spotty biscuit tin!
popple7
it went out of stock, then came back into stock.. as much as i resent paying £5 for delivery, it is worth it :love:

and this

and got this yesterday, i love woolly hats and its my new favourite colour, couldnt resist!

not usually a fan of allsaints, but ive liked this tee for a while now and 20% off makes it all the more tempting.

Have you had a look in the Allsaints Vintage section or on Asos? As some of the 50% off Items are still on offer.
Reply 102
Oh my Ms. Coffey
Have you had a look in the Allsaints Vintage section or on Asos? As some of the 50% off Items are still on offer.

yeah i got the tee from asos... i always forget to check the vintage section though, some nice tees on there actually!

just not too crazy on allsaints... its expensive for what it is and i think people can overdo that look a bit, its become the new topshop for those wannabe 'stylish' people (thinking that owning an allsaints wardrobe = unique style).
I had a bit of a spree at Urban Outfitters the other day and bought these...

^^ Not sure if I'll wear this t-shirt much, but it raises money for a breast cancer charity, so that's why I bought it!

too much again

new look grey tights with grey floral design
thick grey socks new look

primark
sequin bow ,blue juumper £11
purple and black flannel top£8
off the hook top in male section £4
black jimi hendrix £6 male section
grey mickey top £6 male section

superdrug
revlon colour stay lipcolor no.50
revlon colour stay lipcolor no.60
make up brushes
gillet blades
These ...

:helloo: haven't posted in here for a while, as been v busy and been on holiday. Went to the US and didn't go crazy (due to weight allowance), but got a few things that I wanted:

A&F hoody (I believe it is £60 over here and $60 in the US . .however I went shopping in Delaware and saw it on sale for $40! = bargain!)

A&F T shirt - saw it in the States for $40, it was on sale and got it for £10

Guess Butterfly watch = $85.00

Clinique = $24 (got 2 bottles from Sephora due to how much cheaper it is than over here)

MAC Blotting sheets = $13.50 (Got 2, always wanted these, but could never find anything here in the UK, that is just as good).

Jumbo magnetic hair rollers = $3.29 (wanted these for a while, yes odd thing to want, but fed up of the British crap rollers that damage the hair) - got 2 of these which are pretty good.

I wanted to buy more things, but I was too tired to do anymore shopping towards the end of my last week, and plus I didn't have the weight allowance = I was just under coming back home. So good job I didn't shop like a looney (although I wanted to as I saw sooo many nice things = ladies Forever 21 is a MUST if you go to the States . . . .:yep:.
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm probably the only person in the world who can get excited about buying stuff for backpacking....but these are my purchases:

Arc'teryx Alpha SL Goretex Jacket - i cringe at how much i spent on this, considering it's just a backpacking trip...eek. It looks amazing on though...as far as a waterproof jacket can look hot!

Mountain Hardwear Lamina 35 Sleeping Bag:

Fudge Torture Tonic shampoo & conditioner:

Guerlain Terracotta Lip Gloss in "Beige Sun":

+ lots of bizarre random things such as Tony Blair's autobiography for my mum....
.x.jen.x.
x

Where do you get the money to buy such luxurious things?! :coma::afraid:
Ladipidoo
Where do you get the money to buy such luxurious things?! :coma::afraid:

work! i spent my summer sexing baby mice and cleaning out their cages at GlaxoSmithKline...glamourous! :wink:
Reply 113
This http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jackets-and-coats/pea-coat_198792402 it's exactly the kind of coat I wanted for this winter as well - I've lost too much weight to wear my old one, and it's long and bright green... not very practical for uni!
Reply 114
I just got a pair of leggings and two basic tees from topshop :smile:. And a parka/mac thing and cropped tee from H&M.
Oh, and a chunky knitted jumper dress from warehouse, £10!
(edited 13 years ago)
Did anyone else go way overboard in the Brandalley clearance?
I'm sure some of this will be going back if it doesn't fit right but it was too good not to get and I needed daytimey dresses...

can't link decent sized pics from order history and it's too hard to find all the items again but I got:

a bra for £3
Stila Quad Eyeshadow Palette - Marrakesh (£6.00)
Firetrap fuschia velour ballet pumps (£7.50)
Great Plains Purple Beatrice Jersey Dress (£8.00)
Great Plains Cornflower Summer Meadows Skirt (£11.00)
Almost Famous Green Floral Printed Silk Dress (£12.50)
French Connection Blue Floral Print Cotton Dress (£13.00)
Almost Famous Blue Floral Printed Satin Dress (£14.00)
Great Plains Violet Stitch Dress (£14.50)
Traffic People White Nana's Scarf Butterfly Silk Tea Dress (£16.50)
Almost Famous Blue Retro Print Dress (£19.50)

which is all pretty bargainous but then I went and splashed out on:
Dolce&Gabbana Red Silk Blend Bustier Dress. :redface: I've wanted a red cocktail dress for ages though! If it doesn't fit like a glove and look totally amazing it's going back though coz it's far far too expensive to just be "ok".
Reply 116
primark spree!

bought a camel-coloured chunky cardi, only £7! gonna get the red one too, they are so soft and snug! also bought a floral strappy tunic/mini dress in teal/red for a wonderful £3! and a lovely snood, got a real fairisle-look to it :smile: and got a floral black blouse.

and had to buy a new bra set from debenhams because ive outgrown all of mine now! think i need to lay off the biscuits so my old ones fit again!

this seasons fashions are right up my street. good times for my wardrobe, bad times for my bank account.
Reply 118
popple7
primark spree!

bought a camel-coloured chunky cardi, only £7! gonna get the red one too, they are so soft and snug! also bought a floral strappy tunic/mini dress in teal/red for a wonderful £3! and a lovely snood, got a real fairisle-look to it :smile: and got a floral black blouse.

and had to buy a new bra set from debenhams because ive outgrown all of mine now! think i need to lay off the biscuits so my old ones fit again!

this seasons fashions are right up my street. good times for my wardrobe, bad times for my bank account.

Ooh was the snood from primark?
La Roche Posay physiological cleansing gel

La Roche Posay physiological ultra-fine scrub

Eau Thermale Avene Anti-Redness light moisturiser

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending