The Student Room Group

What did you buy this week? Mk II.

Scroll to see replies

Black Vans! :smile:

:biggrin: :biggrin:

dress is arriving through the post tomorrow. Can't wait! WOOO!

edited to add :

AHHHHH my dress arrived! :woohoo:

Spoiler

edit : lmao @ the negs. Somebody doesn't like my clothes. Cry me a river.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Simon.

Original post by Simon.
Schuh ebay store always put expensive shoes down to a very low price due to little 'defect' which are hardly noticeable, not complaining though :smile:.

Anyways i bought myself some nike blazers obsidian:

Yeah I got a pair of shoes from them last time for £14 which were over £80 in store due to a 'defect' but there wasn't anything wrong with them! These Nikes aren't listed as defected, just the last pair that they had.

The skirt.
From Zara:

All Saints:

Tiger of Sweden:

(edited 12 years ago)
:awesome:

That's from 'Kenya', isn't it?

My hair's gone a bit redder/lighter than that picture shows, though.
I was purple before (well, the hair was) but I only used one box, so it faded really quickly (also I got my mum to do it, and it looked like she forgot the right side) and I decided to dye it myself, with 2 boxes. Now it's quite bright :biggrin:

Might go to a really bright purple next time - any idea where I could get a really bright dye? Blue might be cool too :smile:
Reply 1867
bought some boots:

It was my birthday on Friday so I brought a few things :biggrin:

I got this purse and earrings from Accessorize, I've put one of the earrings on the zip of the purse.
purse.jpg
earings.jpg
I also brought the most beautiful edition of Gray's Antomany, blue leather with silver gilding. <3
Gray's book.jpg
A pretty dress from h&m, The fault in our Stars by John Green, some basics from primark, and really really bright orange shorts :smile:
Reply 1870
Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:
A pretty dress from h&m, The fault in our Stars by John Green, some basics from primark, and really really bright orange shorts :smile:

YESSS John Green.
I know this is a fashion thread, but his brilliance must still be noted.
green dress from Amélie & Amélie and a jeans jacket :biggrin:
Original post by Pavlina
YESSS John Green.
I know this is a fashion thread, but his brilliance must still be noted.

Indeed! I had to slip my John Green purchase in there. I only discovered him last month I feel like I've been majorly missing out, his writing style is really engaging :biggrin:
Reply 1873
Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:
Indeed! I had to slip my John Green purchase in there. I only discovered him last month I feel like I've been majorly missing out, his writing style is really engaging :biggrin:

You know he and his brother Hank have one of the most popular channels on Youtube, right? :biggrin:
A pair of black high waisted 80s trousers from a shop on eBay, I've always stuck to skinny jeans/trousers before so this is something completely new to me
62R87BPCH_2_large.jpg

for a black tie ball I'm going to at the start of next term :smile:
Reply 1876
Glamour magazine
Lunch out with my friend
A mug, chocolate covered coffee beans and a card for Mother's Day
Then went out on Saturday night so taxi to and from town, club entry and drinks :smile:
From Office

Finally found some in size 5 :smile:

From Hollister, total around £40 inc. delivery:

(edited 12 years ago)

Total £45 including delivery. Looking forward to receiving them.
Original post by SHABANA
From Office

Finally found some in size 5 :smile:

From Hollister, total around £40 inc. delivery:

I likey! Can you link the t-shirt/jumper thing? I'm a guy but I do wear a few womens things... they just look better and fit me better hah. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest