The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
peach_archers
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has had an offer from Warwick yet to read history. All I have received is a very dubious letter informing me that there are 1500 people for under 100 places and they would let me know by the end of Jan.

Not 100% sure I want to go there I just want to know if I have an offer or not!!!!! (lol)

Thanks in advance,
Kat

I received an offer last week...
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Claire 1985, received an offer for History from Warwick too. :smile:
Reply 3
kildare
I received an offer last week...

Hey,

thanks both for letting me know - guess I will just have to keep checking my UCAS every 5 seconds! lol

Kat
I got rejected from Warwick for History however I can't blame them and I didn't want to go there.
Reply 5
peach_archers
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has had an offer from Warwick yet to read history. All I have received is a very dubious letter informing me that there are 1500 people for under 100 places and they would let me know by the end of Jan.

Not 100% sure I want to go there I just want to know if I have an offer or not!!!!! (lol)

Thanks in advance,
Kat

I have AAB + A in History from them, i got it last Friday- i got that letter too, was a bit scared :-)
Reply 6
Hey,

did the offer come up on the UCAS website or did they write to you?

Katharine
Reply 7
peach_archers
Hey,

Katharine

On the website first, I then received a letter about a week later.
Reply 8
peach_archers
Hey,

Katharine

Mine came up on internet on Thursday night, got the letter today
Reply 9
i got rejected from Warwick in October despite have four A's and AS and taking an extra AS and advanced extension and seeing as it was my firts choice i was pretty gutted. didnt even send me a letter - just on the website but i do have an offer from Durham :smile: thats all ive heard tho
Reply 10
Hey,
Finally heard from Warwick! Got an offer AAB!! woohoo! just wondering if anyone has/will accept the offer?

I was rejected from Oxford so I think its going to be the highest offer I receive and a term in Venice is very appealing but I am still waiting to hear from Bristol so not 100%

Thanks,
Katharine
Reply 11
charlord
i got rejected from Warwick in October despite have four A's and AS and taking an extra AS and advanced extension and seeing as it was my firts choice i was pretty gutted. didnt even send me a letter - just on the website but i do have an offer from Durham :smile: thats all ive heard tho

Congratulations on your Durham offer! When did u receive it?
Reply 12
peach_archers
Hey,
Finally heard from Warwick! Got an offer AAB!! woohoo! just wondering if anyone has/will accept the offer?

I was rejected from Oxford so I think its going to be the highest offer I receive and a term in Venice is very appealing but I am still waiting to hear from Bristol so not 100%

Thanks,
Katharine

I don't think i will be taking it, I didn't like the place all that much. However, the course is really good and the university itself has a very good rep, so you will do well there. Good luck :-)
Reply 13
Minta
Congratulations on your Durham offer! When did u receive it?

thank you! i heard surprisingly early, in october, i havent had any other offers though yet
Reply 14
It's actually harder than my Oxford offer so I don't think I'll be taking it up... :s-smilie:

Latest