a2 computing coursework Watch

This discussion is closed.
Optimist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I am in the middle of creating my a2 computing coursework on a dentist project and I'm not the best at it I must admit Can you get high marks for just doing a rather simple-ish project as long as you do a great write-up for it?
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Optimist)
I am in the middle of creating my a2 computing coursework on a dentist project and I'm not the best at it I must admit Can you get high marks for just doing a rather simple-ish project as long as you do a great write-up for it?
No, your project needs to be able to do the job it was intended for. However, you may be able to fake the 'screendumps' so that the project appears to be working. Just make sure your code doesn't look wrong.

However, I believe that its either 40% or 60% of the whole project mark is weighted on the actual program.
maljosh
Report 15 years ago
actually, coding and all that technical stuff is only worth 12/65=18%
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by maljosh)
actually, coding and all that technical stuff is only worth 12/65=18%
Are you sure? I think that you are wrong. Its the A2 coursework.
Soulfish
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I know for OCR that only a very very small ammount of the overall project mark is the program. The marjority is all the paper work, testing and user documentation.
Goat
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Optimist)
What exam board? AQA?
mrmarsupial
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I havnt started that yet dont have a clue what to do.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.35%
Nope, not that interesting (163)
40.35%

Watched Threads