The Student Room Group

Young Enterprise

I am informed that this is an official qualification and can therefore be put in the 'education' section of the PS - however, I cannot for the life of me find where it is listed; I was told it was under 'vocational' but when I looked under OCR examinations I couldn't find anything and it isn't listed by itself. Does anyone know where we are supposed to put it down? My ucas application has to be finished tonight, so I'm panicking juuuuust a little bit. *screams* :smile: Thanks!
Reply 1
if you know its in the right category just write the name of the qualification in the space provided (next to the drop-down box) it was the same for me with citizenship, it wasnt listed so this is what I had to do.
Reply 2
I'm not too sure if its a qualification in that sense. I didn't write in anywhere on my ucas application apart from adding it in my personal statement. I think maybe you should check with a teacher on that put no one did it in my year under education
Reply 3
If you did the exam at the end and you passed you should have an NVQ in Business Enterprise I think...
Reply 4
Young Enterprise Scotland is under Scottish Qualifications under other courses but if ur not doing Scottish Young Enterprise i supose this is completly useless lol
Reply 5
apparently, there is supposed to be a place u can put down summer schools as well.. i cant seem to find it... any help? could it be possible that ucas has just forgotten to put these things down on their apply online?
Reply 6
Last year i put

awarding body: OCR
Subject/unit/module/component: Certificate In Enterprise (Young Eneterprise)
Result Grade Mark or Band: Dist.
The summer schools thing is on the 'about you' part. Right at the bottom, I think...
Reply 8
If you have an OCR level 2 certificate in Y.E (and got a 'credit' for it) how would you enter it on ucas on the qualifications bit? is it a vocational qualification?
Reply 9
don't know y I have failed one of my modules in YE..-__-" so can i still fill it in the UCAS even though I have passed the other module and got a certificate for it?

Latest

Trending

Trending