This discussion is closed.
rah
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
wednesday you should go to dogma, has a great funk band on. other than that its student night at jaks which is always busy, isis of course or the cookie club. i think theres also a good night at quilted llama but i havent been so hmm

dogma is the place to be though

dead :confused:
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
just curious whether everyone hoping to do psychology @ uni has done it 4 a level??
VoodooDoll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
just curious whether everyone hoping to do psychology @ uni has done it 4 a level??
yup, i'm doing a level, loving every minute of it too, but plenty of people do psychology degrees with no a level in the subject.

anyone going to do psych at edinburgh?
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by VoodooDoll)
yup, i'm doing a level, loving every minute of it too, but plenty of people do psychology degrees with no a level in the subject.

anyone going to do psych at edinburgh?
just think its a bit of a risk doing a subject at degree level that you have never studies b4...?
Leaby
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
just think its a bit of a risk doing a subject at degree level that you have never studies b4...?
Well, they don't exactly do A levels in all subjects that you can study to degree level, e.g. Medicine. I can see your point, though - I wouldn't want to study psychology had I not taken it for A-level and realised how interesting it is.
*Riz*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Leaby)
Well, they don't exactly do A levels in all subjects that you can study to degree level, e.g. Medicine. I can see your point, though - I wouldn't want to study psychology had I not taken it for A-level and realised how interesting it is.
Yeah I'm the same. I only decided to do Psych at AS-Level at the last minute and I never would have become this interested in it otherwise!
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by *Riz*)
Yeah I'm the same. I only decided to do Psych at AS-Level at the last minute and I never would have become this interested in it otherwise!

me 2!!!
luck tho- as its fab and i never would have known otherwise!!
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
me 2!!!
luck tho- as its fab and i never would have known otherwise!!
Apsolutly!
Marie55
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I was considering doing it at uni. even before I started doing the Higher but it turns out that the more you know the better it gets. Though I found that like most subjects, it can depend on the teacher. I had a brilliant teacher for the first few months but then she left to have a baby and we got a bad one. I wondered how it was possible to make such an interesting subject so dull! Luckily, she left and we have a good teacher now. That's why it's important to me that they have a high teaching standard at St. Andrews.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
31.82%
No (13)
59.09%
Don't know (2)
9.09%

Watched Threads