Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Magma828
Got mine today

Your post is early pml
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 21
also got mine today...doesn't actually sound half bad once you read a few chapters
Reply 22
Polyraptor
Your post is early pml

I'd just woken up and got the book, and thought omg that's what that topic was about on TSR!

ollie_77
also got mine today...doesn't actually sound half bad once you read a few chapters

Yeah, I'm scared something really horrible is going to happen though lol
Got it yesterday. Doubt i'll be reading it though.
I read it when I got it but it wasn't my cup of tea personally. It's quite formulaic and I know it was trying to be all hard-hitting near the end but I just felt it was pretentious. It was all a bit Hemingway.

Anyway I think it was a nice idea but I doubt many people will turn up to the book club thing. So they probably killed a load of trees for no good reason...
Reply 25
I quite like it, but I haven't finished it yet. I'll probably go along to the book club thing just to meet some more people.
Reply 26
Got it a week ago but only read it yesterday and it is actually a really good book and i would definitely recommend it to anyone who gets it. And yeah it is a wee bit depressing:frown: , but still...good book ! :yep:
Has everyone that's read it going to attend the book club to 'discuss it' ?
Reply 28
Ecosse_14
Has everyone that's read it going to attend the book club to 'discuss it' ?

I'm reading it, but I doubt I'll have much to discuss when I've finished tbh (so no, I probably wont be attending:p:)
Reply 29
Ironic/annoying, since I already had it.

Latest

Trending

Trending