This discussion is closed.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
that's what everyone says but the course is only theoretical - they even sent me a letter to emphasise that as i'd written how much i enjoyed the practical side of things. Bournemouth has the best contacts for TV production - they get Greg Dyke (ppl like that in) to do the lectures and the course is much more practical so i wanna go there
o ok then...... i suppose it will be a much more balanced course. What subject is this for? TV related i see...
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
o ok then...... i suppose it will be a much more balanced course. What subject is this for? TV related i see...
TV Production

At Warwick I think it's called Television Studies
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
does that mean we can go to European unis and be classed as home students, you reckon?
Of course.
TK
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Film with Television Studies - that's the course at Warwick
mb85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Any one recieved offer for Management Science At Warwick???
babylon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mb85)
Any one recieved offer for Management Science At Warwick???

lol, i'm waiting too!!!!!!!!!
mb85
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wonkey)
lol, i'm waiting too!!!!!!!!!
Hey wonkey.....me and u seem to have similar courses and unis............... its a ***** waitin this long for a reply even though u seem to have applied before me................
jtaylor
Report 16 years ago
It makes me feel better that you too have not yet have offers either as I have been waiting to hear from Warwick for management science since Oct28th. When will they reply???
babylon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mb85)
Hey wonkey.....me and u seem to have similar courses and unis............... its a ***** waitin this long for a reply even though u seem to have applied before me................

lol, well wot other choice do we have?! lets carry on waiting...........
babylon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jtaylor)
It makes me feel better that you too have not yet have offers either as I have been waiting to hear from Warwick for management science since Oct28th. When will they reply???
I can't believe this, but i just checked UCAS and i've got flipping offer from Warwick..........amazing! haha so happy, gd luck with urs!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
31.82%
No (13)
59.09%
Don't know (2)
9.09%

Watched Threads