The Student Room Group

Jack Wills Autumn 2010**jack Wills Fans Only Please**

Anyone been on the website recently and seen the new stuff....what do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol.
Reply 2
lol why's this a warned post
Yeah, whys this a warned post? Pretty tame in my eyes!
Jack Wills? Pahahahaha.
Reply 5
Lawl, Jack Wills, hahaha
I love the new stufff :smile: Plus in the sale I spent £190 when it would have come to over £760 full price, BARGAINS OR WHAT! I won't buy anything until the sale again, haaaaa :smile: x
Reply 7
secret_geek
I love the new stufff :smile: Plus in the sale I spent £190 when it would have come to over £760 full price, BARGAINS OR WHAT! I won't buy anything until the sale again, haaaaa :smile: x

Agree - I really like it! The colours are really nice. I'm not buying any until the next sale though. Not when the sweatpants are like £50 off!

Not gonna find much love for JW on here though. Lol.
secret_geek

I am so confused but i think you just got :troll:ed

EDIT: or maybe not i'm just confused :eek4:
**** jack wills
Reply 10
Daddy bought me a smashing dressing gown but I told him it doesn't go with the leather in my Porsche so we're just going to have to throw it away!
Reply 11
CAPTAIN101
Anyone been on the website recently and seen the new stuff....what do you think?

Love it! I've just bought loads of stuff with my exam results money, and hopefully when my parents give me my allowance in sept, I'll get some of the autumn stuff. The Lacrosse hoodies are lovely! I also like the Chilcome Cable Sweater and the Portsea dress! I'm even tempted to buy the JW memory stick LMAO, I'm obsessed. :smile:

Btw prepare for some idiots to have a go and neg you for liking Jack Wills, blatant jealousy, ignore the idiots. :wink:
.Ali.

Btw prepare for some idiots to have a go and neg you for liking Jack Wills, blatant jealousy, ignore the idiots. :wink:

Why would anyone be jealous? Their clothes aren't good looking or expensive. Hardly status items.
Reply 13
:teehee: "jack Wills Fans Only Please" lol
Reply 14
Gandalf_is_a_girl
Why would anyone be jealous? Their clothes aren't good looking or expensive. Hardly status items.

I never said they were expensive, for what they are the prices are, in my opinion, quite reasonable.

Whether they're good looking or not is opinion.

And because you always get comments like "Stupid rahs enjoy spending daddy's money" and stuff, which is clearly a bit of the green eyed monster :wink:. I mean the title blatantly says JW fans, so if you don't like JW, don't comment.
Reply 15
Gandalf_is_a_girl

It's the daddy's money and other such comments that make people seem jealous. Not whether they dislike the clothes or not.
JordanCarroll
I am so confused but i think you just got :troll:ed

EDIT: or maybe not i'm just confused :eek4:

No, I am not trolling him! I'm being serious, I just never buy anything full price from there LOL! xx Even I think 20quid for a pair of knickers is a bit steep!
.Ali.
I never said they were expensive, for what they are the prices are, in my opinion, quite reasonable.

Whether they're good looking or not is opinion.

And because you always get comments like "Stupid rahs enjoy spending daddy's money" and stuff, which is clearly a bit of the green eyed monster :wink:. I mean the title blatantly says JW fans, so if you don't like JW, don't comment.

Well, no one would be jealous of cheap clothing so it follows that I would think that you meant expensive.

They're ugly; that's a fact. I don't know they managed it but Jack Wills made T-shirts hideous. All their clothes remind me something a first time mother would pick for her child in Adams. Stripes and pom-poms is not avant-garde fashion. Or so say most people.

And this is a public forum, saying 'JW fans only' is only going to attract a barrage of criticisms and mockeries. Green-eyed monsters love a bit of controversy.
Reply 18
Gandalf_is_a_girl
Well, no one would be jealous of cheap clothing so it follows that I would think that you meant expensive.

They're ugly; that's a fact. I don't know they managed it but Jack Wills made T-shirts hideous. All their clothes remind me something a first time mother would pick for her child in Adams. Stripes and pom-poms is not avant-garde fashion. Or so say most people.

And this is a public forum, saying 'JW fans only' is only going to attract a barrage of criticisms and mockeries. Green-eyed monsters love a bit of controversy.

It's all relative though. A lot of people think it's expensive, and expensive is completely relative to a lot of things, such as income, where you usually shop etc. I didn't say I personally thought it was.

It's all a matter of what style of clothing you prefer. You can't say "they're ugly; that's a fact." because as I stated previously, it's opinion, there's no definate answer, it just comes down to personal taste and preference.

Yes, granted, it is a public forum, but you'd think, or like to, that as most people on here are young adults or adults, they'd have a little more maturity than to make ridiculous comments about someones clothing. :rolleyes:
.Ali.
It's all relative though. A lot of people think it's expensive, and expensive is completely relative to a lot of things, such as income, where you usually shop etc. I didn't say I personally thought it was.

It's all a matter of what style of clothing you prefer. You can't say "they're ugly; that's a fact." because as I stated previously, it's opinion, there's no definate answer, it just comes down to personal taste and preference.

Yes, granted, it is a public forum, but you'd think, or like to, that as most people on here are young adults or adults, they'd have a little more maturity than to make ridiculous comments about someones clothing. :rolleyes:

It's still **** though.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending