The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

how ya feelin 'bout 2moro?

Well until today i was really buzzing. Now I feel kinda sick. Maybe due to the double JD's and coke last night or maybe coz i'm a bit nervous which i never usually am. Seems like a great bunch of people on here so look forward to meeting you all!

Hows everyone else feeling!? Still packing no doubt!

James

Politics at RHUL - Wedderburn.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yep packing it is and i hate it :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Im kind of still in denial about it all, it hasnt hit me yet that tomorrow we're all going to start like 3 years of our life in a completely new place. Weiiiird. Im soooo excited but really nervous at the same time, I think everyone else must be feeling pretty much the same. Cant wait to meet everyone, to see what they are all like, they might be friends for life! :smile:
Reply 3
I'm getting a little nervous...went shopping for towels and stuff today, I think I doubled my load of things to bring tomorrow :redface: Defo looking forward to meeting people though :biggrin:
Reply 4
seeing all my stuff in the hallway ready to go off kinda brings it home! 3 years!!!! :eek:
Reply 5
Anyone coming back home for the weekends?
Reply 6
I'm really scared.
Reply 7
Really looking forward to it, I can't wait. I just finished packing (minus my PC, obviously :wink: ) which will be packed-up tomorrow morning. Clothes, speakers, games etc etc are all done.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow (Brunel Runnymede people definitely, random other people on campus hopefully :biggrin:) or if not, later in the week sometime.

Hope everyone has a painless move.
Reply 8
Really nervous, scared i won't make it for health reasons, just counting down the time till tomorrow.
Reply 9
Really excited but at the same time really nervous...Although I seem to be in a bit of a denial that tomorrow is the day coz I havent even started packing yet.
Reply 10
I'm embarking on a series of mad packs, still as yet not fully comprehending the impending Hollowayness.
Reply 11
I am really nervous then excited then nervous then excited- it comes in waves!! darn my emotions
Reply 12
guys, dont worry, we're all in the same position and after the welcome thing tomorow it shud be much easier¬! Good luck every1 and see you all soon...im off for a big final night out!
Reply 13
I'm out clubbing tonight. Will be the last night I spend with my girlfriend for a very long time so its going to be a sad one :frown:

As for tomorrow, I don't really have an opinion on it yet. Im slightly nervous, a little bit excited but no extreme emotions. I'm sure they will kick in tomorrow! Think I'm pretty much packed now, apart from the imac of course.
I'm beginning to feel sick with nerves! I am really excited though. I am glad other people are feeling the same as me!!!
Reply 15
I feel okay just wondering when I should go. You see I want to enrol tmoro but liverpool are playing brum midday. :biggrin:

I just dont want to be standing around doing nothing, also cant be bothered to walk home and back more than once in the day.
Reply 16
bowdeni
Think I'm pretty much packed now, apart from the imac of course.

Isnt that some sort of lady's hair removal cream :p:
Reply 17
lol. thats immac. i believe anyway :P does anyone else have quite a lot of stuff? *slight* exaggeration! lol :biggrin:
I'm... not sure, really. I don't really feel nervous, as such, or excited. I've got a sense that something big is happening, I just don't think I've fully acknowledged it yet :wink:
Reply 19
I'm too buried in things to notice how nervous I am.

Latest

Trending

Trending