This discussion is closed.
Saf!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Anyone been there????......................i 'm goin there tomorrow, so i just wanted to know if it's a gud place or is it crap?? :confused:
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
Anyone been there????......................i 'm goin there tomorrow, so i just wanted to know if it's a gud place or is it crap?? :confused:
Its good, i liked it
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
been there twice (only coz i had to - art trip) -wasn't really anything special - alright i suppose
Saf!
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
been there twice (only coz i had to - art trip) -wasn't really anything special - alright i suppose
mines an art trip as well............i'm not really the type of person that stands still and stares at the wall! :rolleyes:
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
some what of an abstract place.
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
art-trip, do you read art-history or something?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
mines an art trip as well............i'm not really the type of person that stands still and stares at the wall! :rolleyes:
we got made to stay in one section and copy drawings - msybe that's why i didn't like it. although we did wander off - only to find a naked man jumping up and down on a huge TV screen - funny idea of art some people have. hope you enjoy it though

No i did art & design for AS Level and we went there twice in one year - i dunno why
Saf!
Rep:
?
is the place big...................the bigger the better!
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
some of the art is just really funny because the artist describes what it means, and you have to wonder about their descriptions. other bits did seem to be a little strange some of the painting (not sure if they were) were just large shapes of different colours and were just a little too abstract for my liking
Saf!
Rep:
?
(Original post by _EMMA_)
art-trip, do you read art-history or something?
no, i really have no idea why we're goin! :rolleyes: ...............my teacher says it'll help with our c/wk
Saf!
Rep:
?
we got made to stay in one section and copy drawings - msybe that's why i didn't like it. although we did wander off - only to find a naked man jumping up and down on a huge TV screen - funny idea of art some people have. hope you enjoy it though

No i did art & design for AS Level and we went there twice in one year - i dunno why
our teacher says we can go where ever we want!...............even out of the gallery, and in to town to do some shopping!
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
is the place big...................the bigger the better!
yeah its big with loads of different types of art there and a cafe on the top floor looking out on the globe thearte and the river (really good view)
Saf!
Rep:
?
(Original post by Speciez99)
yeah its big with loads of different types of art there and a cafe on the top floor looking out on the globe thearte and the river (really good view)
All sounds very good! ....................but i han=ve to wake up at 5 in the morning!!
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
All sounds very good! ....................but i han=ve to wake up at 5 in the morning!!
unlucky
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
woah - it's not worth that. Why where you coming from?
Saf!
Rep:
?
woah - it's not worth that. Why where you coming from?
all the way frm bradford in west yorkshire............it takes about 4-5 hours to get to london on a day with no traffic
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
get to miss school tho....
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
all the way frm bradford in west yorkshire............it takes about 4-5 hours to get to london on a day with no traffic
wow - well i hope you enjoy it anyway It's probably better if you don't live near London - all gets a bit boring after a while - especially as we went twice in one year. Saw Tom Hanks the second time though (coz we got to go shopping afterwards) guess it was worth it coz of that
Pegasus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Have fun!!
Saf!
Rep:
?
wow - well i hope you enjoy it anyway It's probably better if you don't live near London - all gets a bit boring after a while - especially as we went twice in one year. Saw Tom Hanks the second time though (coz we got to go shopping afterwards) guess it was worth it coz of that
Tom Hanks!............i wouldn't mind livin in london, imean all those shops!.....in bradford we don't have many high street shops!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (223)
61.1%
Yes- I don't like it (16)
4.38%
No- I want it (101)
27.67%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.85%

Watched Threads