This discussion is closed.
Delaney
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi guys,

I passed Higher Philosophy in August but I've got a problem.

I'm applying for UCAS and the course code for higher philosophy is different from the one on the UCAS site for higher philosophy. Also, the units on the UCAS site are entirely different from the unit's I've got for the subject - "Critical Thinking in Philosophy" is missing and the other unit names match but have different course codes.

I've filled in the "other" box but I was wondering whats the craic with the codes and courses being different? Is my certificate wrong? :cool:
Dado Prso
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Strange. I would probably ask a teacher at your school about it. You don't really need to bother filling out units.

I see your applying to six different unis.. how are you doing that? :p:
seejayybee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Delaney)
Hi guys,

I passed Higher Philosophy in August but I've got a problem.

I'm applying for UCAS and the course code for higher philosophy is different from the one on the UCAS site for higher philosophy. Also, the units on the UCAS site are entirely different from the unit's I've got for the subject - "Critical Thinking in Philosophy" is missing and the other unit names match but have different course codes.

I've filled in the "other" box but I was wondering whats the craic with the codes and courses being different? Is my certificate wrong? :cool:
did you ever get your answer!? i'm having the same issue with a few highers, i've gone onto mysqa to be sure of the codes and they're different from the ones in the drop down box?
jah_mezzzz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey if you are in Scotland you can log into your MySQA page and there is a little tick box that you can click that will allow you to see the course codes you sat. Hopefully there is something similar in the rest of the UK. If you can't remember your login details, try and remember the email you used to get your results and click, 'send my username/password' and you should be good to go after that. Hope this helps
hazelccs
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I had this panic when applying for 2019. You can login/sign up to my sqa which will give you all the course codes! Lifesaver for me as I couldn’t access the actual certificate or any of my teachers
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Closing this thread, as it's 9 years old
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Suffolk
    Undergraduate Open Day - Ipswich Main Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 9 Dec '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (177)
19.14%
Labour (472)
51.03%
Liberal Democrats (123)
13.3%
Green Party (54)
5.84%
Brexit Party (14)
1.51%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.43%
SNP (15)
1.62%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.43%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.65%
SDLP (1)
0.11%
Ulster Unionist (4)