(Original post by mrmarsupial)
I do, waste loads on it. Anyone else?
it is more fun and cheaper to be here
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
So over your gaming experience are you in profit or losses?
mrmarsupial
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
About £500 losses, maybe 400 over about 6 months but thats not including the -£120 balance of my account for 13 year olds at natwest which I have ignored cause they cant charge interest on it lol

Im still hopeful of winning it all back, just play £60 9 player touraments, get 1st in a couple of those and I'll be back on track
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Would you say you are addicted? Or do you feel you could stop whenever you want to?
mrmarsupial
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
nah could stop I just think there is profits to be made, and its good fun just havnt unlocked the secret yet

say if I said I would limit to spending 1/4 my months income on it at maximum would prefere to play one big massive tourament as oppose to loads of small ones waste of time.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If you like gambling, why not do the stock market? At least if you make a bad decision you still get most of your money back.
DanMushMan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mrmarsupial)
I do, waste loads on it. Anyone else?
yeh, i play prop. am up $2000 since middle october on my main site (much around with some other sites), but the dollar is killing me, it was at 1.6, now its at 1.9 so i'm taking a risk and not cashing it out at the moment.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads