the definitive pot thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
people go on about how they have never smoked pot cos it makes u stupid and gives u cancer but that only applies if ur a complete stoner. It's not like one spliff will destroy ur memory and kill u by lung cancer.
scaryboots
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
cannabis is superlative to alcohol. Because:
potheads are at worst boring, at best crazily entertaining to watch. Drunks are at worst violent, and at best puking up weird colours.

However I wouldn't give either up, no not never!
I don't mind if it's legal or not, really. seems to make little/no difference to everyone I know.

It does rot braincells to the extent I can't do maths n physics just after. however the same applies to Jack Daniels.

It's more carcinogenic than tobacco, but then you consume it in smaller quantities.. debatable, that one.

And experiences - well, largely happy ones of sitting in fields surrounded by bubbles. Some dull ones of going out with addicted friends to stand in cold and skin up. Some freakin weird ones where I convinced myself my lungs were on fire.

How do you use drugs in a non-recreational way?
Kalypso
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by scaryboots)
medicinal?
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
So does cigarettes, so does deodorant, what doesn't cause cancer nowadays according to the scientists? Alcohol leads to loss of brain cells, it can lead to unemployment and many other things too.
Apparantly pringles cause cancer :eek: Worse still, they're really fattening

I love the smell of cannabis but hated the taste. Has anyone else hotboxed a caravan?? lol
deathisg0d
Report 15 years ago
Yes, your class system is generally the same as our scedule system, and i believe cannabis should be a class C drug simply because it's one of the most least addictive of the common illegal drugs, yet most popular. People aren't doing it because of addiction, it's because they want to, and if an entire society wants to do something, they WILL do it, you can count on it, unless it's under penalty of death or some stupid **** like that.

I notice X is a class A drug there, it's only a scedule ll drug here, heh suckas :-P j/m
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by scaryboots)
cannabis is superlative to alcohol. Because:
potheads are at worst boring, at best crazily entertaining to watch. Drunks are at worst violent, and at best puking up weird colours.

However I wouldn't give either up, no not never!
I don't mind if it's legal or not, really. seems to make little/no difference to everyone I know.

It does rot braincells to the extent I can't do maths n physics just after. however the same applies to Jack Daniels.

It's more carcinogenic than tobacco, but then you consume it in smaller quantities.. debatable, that one.

And experiences - well, largely happy ones of sitting in fields surrounded by bubbles. Some dull ones of going out with addicted friends to stand in cold and skin up. Some freakin weird ones where I convinced myself my lungs were on fire.

How often do u smoke weed?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
How is Cannabis worse than Cigarettes?
4 joints a day is worse for you in terms of chemical content than a 20 a day cigarette habit.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
people go on about how they have never smoked pot cos it makes u stupid and gives u cancer but that only applies if ur a complete stoner. It's not like one spliff will destroy ur memory and kill u by lung cancer.
its the same with cigarettes, but if you get hooked it might
Kalypso
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
I love the smell of cannabis but hated the taste.
it's weird at first - especially if you're not really a smoker.

I've never done the caravan thing...
MattG
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
4 joints a day is worse for you in terms of chemical content than a 20 a day cigarette habit.
you wouldnt do that. maybe 4 joints in a day or more, but not day after day. personally i only smoke occasionly, weekends,evenings out etc
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think the worst thing is when all your mates do draw, they're soooo boring...
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
yeah theres alot of crap in weed. Once i tried to make a bong (and failed) but the amount of this horrible tar stuff which collected in it from a tiny bit of weed was unbelievable.
deathisg0d
Report 15 years ago
Just wondering, does anyone know if LSA/morning glory seeds are illegal in the UK? I don't know simply just because i do not live there, they're not illegal here, so i just thought it would be interesting if it was there.

But i'm going for now, if anyone has the answer to my question please send it to me, or post it and i'll probably take a look at the thread later. Thanks.
rah
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
I think the worst thing is when all your mates do draw, they're soooo boring...
agreed, at least when people are drunk they are usually more entertaining and lively
MattG
Rep:
?
yeah theres alot of crap in weed. Once i tried to make a bong (and failed) but the amount of this horrible tar stuff which collected in it from a tiny bit of weed was unbelievable.
sadly that is the problem with illegal sources for weed, u cant tell what has been put in it. it can be laced with anything.

heh heh, one mate of mine (drunk at the time) got a tenners worth from a guy in town, it was dark...turned out to be a bag of shredded plastic lol, glad he didnt start to roll up lol...
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
you wouldnt do that. maybe 4 joints in a day or more, but not day after day. personally i only smoke occasionly, weekends,evenings out etc
yes, some people do, one before school, one at break, one at lunch, one after school and one in the evening - do you live in the real world?
Kalypso
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rah)
agreed, at least when people are drunk they are usually more entertaining and lively
probably only because you're drunk with them - being sober in a room of drunks is not usually that entertaining.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
but even if you get (grow) weed and then roll up with tobacco, its bad, not just the crap some suppliers pull. However, its still good.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by grey faerie)
probably only because you're drunk with them - being sober in a room of drunks is not usually that entertaining.
yes it is, look at your mates and take the mick the next day. But why would you want to do that unless you are on medication.
MattG
Rep:
?
(Original post by JSM)
yes, some people do, one before school, one at break, one at lunch, one after school and one in the evening - do you live in the real world?
ok so some ppl prob do, but its a free world, they can do that if they want
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (16)
94.12%
No (1)
5.88%

Watched Threads