This discussion is closed.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What would u say is better being drunk or stoned? Or both at the same time?
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
ok so some ppl prob do, but its a free world, they can do that if they want
no becasue it is illegal and then they should not be treated on the NHS if they ****ed themselves up.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
What would u say is better being drunk or stoned? Or both at the same time?
both and you can get weed thats been sprayed with brandy and dryed and is bare good.
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by deathisg0d)
Just wondering, does anyone know if LSA/morning glory seeds are illegal in the UK? I don't know simply just because i do not live there, they're not illegal here, so i just thought it would be interesting if it was there.

But i'm going for now, if anyone has the answer to my question please send it to me, or post it and i'll probably take a look at the thread later. Thanks.
i think all seeds are legal to sell in the uk. They just become illegal when u grow them, but no one cares anyway
deathisg0d
Report 16 years ago
I'm back, my dad wont take me to eat yet, grr. And definately both at the same time is best, but out of the two indevidually, being drunk. However on occasion if it's dank fire, if you know what that is since i'm sure your terms are different in the UK, purple haze, white rhino, or ak-47 definately being stoned is better.
deathisg0d
Report 16 years ago
It's illegal to grow morning glory flowers? That's pretty stupid. It amuses me that you can go to the local store and buy the seeds here, yet so very few people realize it's a drug, and even closley related to LSD, hah.
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how much do u pay for an 1/8 of skunk in the state?
Kalypso
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm back, my dad wont take me to eat yet, grr. And definately both at the same time is best, but out of the two indevidually, being drunk. However on occasion if it's dank fire, if you know what that is since i'm sure your terms are different in the UK, purple haze, white rhino, or ak-47 definately being stoned is better.
oooh purple haze

Personally, I would only mix with small quantities of each - booze and cannabis in big sessions are best kept separate.
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's illegal to grow morning glory flowers? That's pretty stupid. It amuses me that you can go to the local store and buy the seeds here, yet so very few people realize it's a drug, and even closley related to LSD, hah.
sorry that should be how much do u pay for an 1/8 of skunk in the states?
deathisg0d
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
how much do u pay for an 1/8 of skunk in the state?

Are you asking me what the price of an 1/8 is here in the US? If so, i'm not familiar with the term skunk, is it just chronic in general, or is it a label of how good it is?
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Are you asking me what the price of an 1/8 is here in the US? If so, i'm not familiar with the term skunk, is it just chronic in general, or is it a label of how good it is?
sorry, didn't realise that. Pruple Haze and White Widdow etc are froms of skunk.
deathisg0d
Report 16 years ago
Heh, no problem, i'm sure the lingo's from here and there are different enough. No doubt you'd catch me saying something you wouldn't understand now and then.

An 1/8 for just anyone, probably 50$, i can sometimes get it for 30$ if it's the right person and they have enough to supply. But obviously price goes down as quantity goes up. I've never talked to anyone from the UK on this subject, but from what i understand it's cheaper there, than here.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Heh, no problem, i'm sure the lingo's from here and there are different enough. No doubt you'd catch me saying something you wouldn't understand now and then.

An 1/8 for just anyone, probably 50$, i can sometimes get it for 30$ if it's the right person and they have enough to supply. But obviously price goes down as quantity goes up. I've never talked to anyone from the UK on this subject, but from what i understand it's cheaper there, than here.
well your money is cheaper than ours so an import business would be a failure for you
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
well your money is cheaper than ours so an import business would be a failure for you
I pay £20 for an 1/8 of bud/weed and £10 for an 1/8 of solid.

On average, I probably smoke about 3/4 joints each evening but on a weekend I have been know to smoke 15-20 in an all nighter. Bongs are wicked but unfortunately I don't have one at the moment.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)

On average, I probably smoke about 3/4 joints each evening but on a weekend I have been know to smoke 15-20 in an all nighter. Bongs are wicked but unfortunately I don't have one at the moment.
I would never have put you down as such a stoner!
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
I would never have put you down as such a stoner!
lol - not all stoners are unintelligent, unemployed dossers you know!

For those who may think about sterotyping me, I have smoked weed ever since I was about 14 (am now 20). I have very good GCSE's and A-Levels and have been working for local government for 3 years. I am going to uni in september and have 6 unconditional offers! So there!
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

For those who may think about sterotyping me, I have smoked weed ever since I was about 14 (am now 20). I have very good GCSE's and A-Levels and have been working for local government for 3 years. I am going to uni in september and have 6 unconditional offers! So there!
I was no way meaning to stereotype you, sorry
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
but most eventually become so as it affects your brain more than your body
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
I was no way meaning to stereotype you, sorry
lol - I know you wasn't! - just letting other people know who think "oh - druggie blah blah blah"
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I pay the same as u -£20 for bud and £10 for hash (i won't smoke that hash crap though)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (2)
28.57%
Yes- I don't like it (1)
14.29%
No- I want it (3)
42.86%
No- I don't want it (1)
14.29%

Watched Threads