This discussion is closed.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
but most eventually become so as it affects your brain more than your body
Well two of the people I work with have been smoking weed for over 40 years and both are in extremely responsible and demanding jobs that pay a massive amount of money. In fact, the only 'messed up' people I know who smoke weed are those that were like that before they got into it.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
I pay the same as u -£20 for bud and £10 for hash (i won't smoke that hash crap though)
No I am very fussy about hash - you have to be careful with it as it can be mixed with all sorts. I normally stick to either weed or bud.
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wel, in my opinion, smoking pot can be really bad for ur health.and the after effects can be bad as well !!!

Having said that, i must also comment about the fact that studies have proved that cannabis causes less harm then ciggerates !!! ( sorry for the spelling ) ....................
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by prince_capri)
wel, in my opinion, smoking pot can be really bad for ur health.and the after effects can be bad as well !!!

Having said that, i must also comment about the fact that studies have proved that cannabis causes less harm then ciggerates !!! ( sorry for the spelling ) ....................
its comparatively cheaper too
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Another option missing

"I don't smoke it I ingest and I grow my own rather than funding scumbag drug dealers "
yawn1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
For all you potheads!
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspap...961815,00.html
trouble is, when you're addicted, you'll ignore all the evidence that points to the deleterious effects of what you're doing
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by yawn1)
For all you potheads!
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspap...961815,00.html
trouble is, when you're addicted, you'll ignore all the evidence that points to the deleterious effects of what you're doing
Thanks for that - doesn't apply to me though I didn't start using until after my teens
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Another option missing

"I don't smoke it I ingest and I grow my own rather than funding scumbag drug dealers "
you grow your own?? do you have your own house? if not, how do you do it without someone noticing the smell? :confused:

a mate of mine (the same one MattG said bought the shredded plastic!), tried to gorw a plant in an alley in the middle of winter. it DID grow, but didnt so anything when we smoked it, grrr!! :mad:
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Did you know it's not actually illegal to own a cannabis plant, but it's illegal to distribute and use the leaves for personal consumption.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by El_Borish)
you grow your own?? do you have your own house? if not, how do you do it without someone noticing the smell? :confused:

a mate of mine (the same one MattG said bought the shredded plastic!), tried to gorw a plant in an alley in the middle of winter. it DID grow, but didnt so anything when we smoked it, grrr!! :mad:
Yep - wardrobe in the spare room. We've got a little sea-of-green thing going on with some cheap fluourescents and an HPS (sodium) light. And courtesy of Argos we've got a £40 air filter which keeps the smell from being noticable.

We're going to plant outside in a little greenhouse over the summer though so we can use the spare room for guests again.

Our cannabis cookbook arrived at the weekend so I'm looking forward to our next harvest so we can have some very silly dinner parties
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Did you know it's not actually illegal to own a cannabis plant, but it's illegal to distribute and use the leaves for personal consumption.
...yes officer, i'm an ametuer gardener, just trying otu a new strain i;ve developed... :rolleyes:

...you're nicked son.
MattG
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
in bristol someone planted cannibas plants outside a policestation,they didnt notice for months
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Yep - wardrobe in the spare room. We've got a little sea-of-green thing going on with some cheap fluourescents and an HPS (sodium) light. And courtesy of Argos we've got a £40 air filter which keeps the smell from being noticable.

We're going to plant outside in a little greenhouse over the summer though so we can use the spare room for guests again.

Our *******cookbook arrived at the weekend so I'm looking forward to our next harvest so we can have some very silly dinner parties
*runs to find an argos catalogue*
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
in bristol someone planted cannibas plants outside a policestation,they didnt notice for months
haha, that's brilliant, although i can't imagine how long the plant would last for in this climate. My Dad works at a well known medical building and they have a "herb garden" , i'm sure there is lots of interesting stuff to sample from it.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the worst time was my first time and i hallucinated, i thought some ded bloke i knew years ago had come back 2 get his wife and he looked really angry, it kinda freaked my friends out alittle cus i was in crying hysterics, i havent learned from my mistakes
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
the worst time was my first time and i hallucinated, i thought some ded bloke i knew years ago had come back 2 get his wife and he looked really angry, it kinda freaked my friends out alittle cus i was in crying hysterics, i havent learned from my mistakes
friend of mine (same as last time -he does this kind of thing a lot) once got so stoned at Ashton Court festival in bristol, he hallucinated it was raining pixies, and the were trying to get him.

he stayed in his tent for a while after that... :rolleyes:
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by grey faerie)
probably only because you're drunk with them - being sober in a room of drunks is not usually that entertaining.
yep drunk people are idiots (not meaning to be contentious). I really don't feel the need for drink drugs etc, but I don't see why people boast about doing them either. :confused:

big deal
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (540)
66.58%
No (271)
33.42%

Watched Threads