The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
wing123
club neon! freshers ball seems a bit of a rip off! £20 for something similar to other nights =/ still considering it!
anyone going to fabric on the 30th?

Is that the Trevor Nelson do? Cause I was going to buy the ticket, but decided against it for now. Apparently, there's going to be an event at Fabric later on the 6th or so, organised by Union. I'm more interested in that.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
omg u need UCL student ID to get in2 club neon :'(
CMJBGBWC
Booking Neon and KOKO, and the Fresher's Ball.

Edit - and the Comedy Club. :biggrin:

I want to go to the Comedy Club too!

Oh and what's this about a trip to Ikea? Where in London is Ikea anyway? Is it not accessible by the tube or bus? *goes Google mapping*
cherriedpie

Oh and what's this about a trip to Ikea? Where in London is Ikea anyway? Is it not accessible by the tube or bus? *goes Google mapping*

I find a trip to IKEA to be a pretty bizarre freshers event. Or is that just me?

I'm interested in knowing the history of UCL though. I might do that trip.
Eljamaispa
I find a trip to IKEA to be a pretty bizarre freshers event. Or is that just me?

I'm interested in knowing the history of UCL though. I might do that trip.

Me too! Apparently you can make the trip yourself or just order of off ARGOS. Maybe it's cheaper going as a group seeing as it's only £2 and it should be fun spazzing with friends over what kind of furniture you want to see in your new home. :biggrin:

What history of UCL btw? I don't see that trip anywhere on the list of events. Oh, it's the literary bloomsbury one! Yup, that one sounds interesting!
Reply 25
cherriedpie

Last time I was in London, it was all over tha back of the Tube maps - i should remember
Reply 26
i thought there was no Ikea in London? is it just me being stupid? :P

anw what have you decided to go? i'm pretty amused by the koko thing, what's that again???? and what about the UCL history? i really need to read more =))
Reply 27
I think the Ikea trip is more intended for the international students who can't bring all that stuff with them, and don't necessarily know other companies to order from like Argos. I'm fairly sure the Ikea is accessible by Tube, but if you're new to London then the Tube is pretty darn scary, especially since the Ikea is pretty far out, if I remember correctly. I'm sure the trip is open to anyone, but I can see that the internationals would have more use for it than anyone else.
Reply 28
ikea is in wembley. there's another one in south london, idk where.

i bought my neon, fiesta and moc tickets. was goign to go the ball but i'm seeing 65daysofstatic that evening and i'd only get to mos at like 1am, and i figure it's not worth £20 for 2 hours.
Reply 29
ikea is a bitch to get to from the tube, because you can't really take back furniture ont he shuttle and the tube!
Reply 30
I got tickets to KOKO, Club Neon, Fresher's Ball, Fabric and the Comedy Night. Can't wait! :biggrin:
Reply 31
another ikea in south london is near wimbledon, between croydon and wimbledon :biggrin: i've been there keke.

^ wow that's pretty much everything!!!!
Noémie

i bought my neon, fiesta and moc tickets. was goign to go the ball but i'm seeing 65daysofstatic that evening and i'd only get to mos at like 1am, and i figure it's not worth £20 for 2 hours.

65daysofstatic? Really? Where? Is it already sold out?:eek3:
Reply 33
Claudia Aida
65daysofstatic? Really? Where? Is it already sold out?:eek3:

they'd never get sold out.
i'm seeing them twice this winter, once at camp in the city and once at kingston hippodrome. the ball night one is the hippodrome one :smile:
Reply 34
So which are the ones that tend to get sold out, Neon and KOKO? any others..?
Noémie

WHERE? :woo: Been wanting to catch them live for ages!
Reply 36
ParadigmShift
WHERE? :woo: Been wanting to catch them live for ages!

see two posts above :smile:
Noémie
see two posts above :smile:

Aaah nice! Might try and catch them at CAMP then. The Fall of Math has got to be one of the bestest things ever. :yep:
Reply 38
Skool Disco at KOKO anyone? Been added today. :smile:
Noémie
they'd never get sold out.
i'm seeing them twice this winter, once at camp in the city and once at kingston hippodrome. the ball night one is the hippodrome one :smile:

Does club neon n other freshers event get sold out before we move in2 the accomodation?? I was planning on buyin my tickets when i get 2 the uni.....on the 25th/26th....

Latest

Trending

Trending