Skool Disco at KOKO anyone? Been added today. :smile:

Oh god. i've been avoiding digging out my old school things. that's a maybe. xD
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
CMJBGBWC
Skool Disco at KOKO anyone? Been added today. :smile:

I just went looking for that event on Facebook and invited myself LOL.
Chica de ayer
Does club neon n other freshers event get sold out before we move in2 the accomodation?? I was planning on buyin my tickets when i get 2 the uni.....on the 25th/26th....

Me too! I'm not sure where to find them though.
I really don't get how you buy these tickets. Just been stuck on saying processing for days, and there isn't anywhere for me to pay.
Quick question - Club Neon clashes with the RUMS pub crawl.. which one should I go to? I'm going to the RUMS Boat Party the day before, and I don't want to become too cliquey with medics so quickly.. and Club Neon looks like a lot of fun, so.. help!

Jessaay!
Reply 45
RoadWarrior
Quick question - Club Neon clashes with the RUMS pub crawl.. which one should I go to? I'm going to the RUMS Boat Party the day before, and I don't want to become too cliquey with medics so quickly.. and Club Neon looks like a lot of fun, so.. help!

Neon.
You have 6 years with your fellow medics anyway.
Gonna be immense!
(don't hold me responsible if it isn't) :p:
Lil' Flo
Neon.
You have 6 years with your fellow medics anyway.
Gonna be immense!
(don't hold me responsible if it isn't) :p:

I wonder if I could do both :hmmm:
Reply 47
RoadWarrior

Do the pubcrawl. trust me on this-you only get once chance to do it as a fresher and you won't want to miss out. and there are other club neons throughout the year!
Also, Jess's pub crawl didn't end the best way.... :wink:
lotusx
Do the pubcrawl. trust me on this-you only get once chance to do it as a fresher and you won't want to miss out. and there are other club neons throughout the year!
Also, Jess's pub crawl didn't end the best way.... :wink:

Oh I thought it was a one-off thing.

haha perhaps that's why she hasn't responded yet :wink:
Reply 49
RoadWarrior
Oh I thought it was a one-off thing.

haha perhaps that's why she hasn't responded yet :wink:

noo, there's the halloween one and the easter one. and i think there was one after exams as well. pub crawl is the way forward! prepare thyself, fresher :wink:
lotusx
noo, there's the halloween one and the easter one. and i think there was one after exams as well. pub crawl is the way forward! prepare thyself, fresher :wink:

Is it really three-legged? or did I just dream that? :p:
Reply 51
Club neon is not really my kind of scene, but I got tickets to the Freshers Fiesta @ Koko and the Ministry of Sound. Thinking of going to Fabric as I quite enjoy RnB..
Dibs_anim
Club neon is not really my kind of scene, but I got tickets to the Freshers Fiesta @ Koko and the Ministry of Sound. Thinking of going to Fabric as I quite enjoy RnB..

Fabric's R&B? Well that's nice.

I'm still very, very undecided.
Reply 53
cherriedpie

cherriedpie, what a name.. What course are you doing?
cherriedpie

urgh no, usually it is isn't.. thank god. Fabric normally plays DnB/dubstep on Fridays, and I think techno on Saturdays (but I've never been then). On a normal night, it's a great club, 'cos it's got everything - amazing music, location and atmosphere, and getting back home at 6/7am is a lot easier than at 2/3am.

I s'pose Fresher's is all about meeting people, but I don't think I could stand hours and hours of RnB, esp because I know just how good Fabric can be, but if you like RnB, and you've never been to Fabric, it's defo one not to miss :smile:
Reply 55
I haven't signed up for any of this stuff and actually I'm not sure I really care.
Dibs_anim
cherriedpie, what a name.. What course are you doing?

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :confused:
I'm doing Computer Science. You? :smile:

RoadWarrior
urgh no, usually it is isn't.. thank god. Fabric normally plays DnB/dubstep on Fridays, and I think techno on Saturdays (but I've never been then). On a normal night, it's a great club, 'cos it's got everything - amazing music, location and atmosphere, and getting back home at 6/7am is a lot easier than at 2/3am.

I s'pose Fresher's is all about meeting people, but I don't think I could stand hours and hours of RnB, esp because I know just how good Fabric can be, but if you like RnB, and you've never been to Fabric, it's defo one not to miss :smile:

OK now Fabric sounds amazing.
Agh, now I'm even more lost.
Reply 57
TheProviso
I haven't signed up for any of this stuff and actually I'm not sure I really care.

I feel the same!
Reply 58
cherriedpie
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :confused:
I'm doing Computer Science. You? :smile:

Same course as you.
Dibs_anim
Same course as you.

Oh! :biggrin: We might see each other then. ^^

Latest

Trending

Trending