The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Accommodation swap- Intercollegiate halls of residence-University of London

I have a place at College Hall (not ensuite).
I would like to swap with anyone with a place at Intercollegiate halls of residence or King's college accommodation.
Message me please!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone like to swap for large single room Nutford house, catered?£21.70 per night. I would like any other intercollegiate halls.

Any offers please message me thanks :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
I am desperately looking for a self catered accommodation which is relatively near to strand campus. At the minute I am supposed to be going to Kings college halls which is catered and around £4600. If anyone is interested in a swap just message me :smile:

Seanne
Twin room at Nutford House
ONLY £3696

anyone wanna swap for anything else in intercollegiate halls?
Hi guys, I've currently been allocated a single room with a sink and common toilet at College Hall, would anyone like to swap with a single ensuite room in College Hall?

The price differential is more than £2000, and I am willing to pay.

If anyone is interested please pm me! thank you
I have an offer at King's College Hall, and am interested in a swap for either Connaught Hall or College Hall (Intercollegiate).
Anyone interested?

Email me: [email protected]
Reply 6
Hello everybody, I have a single study bedroom at Connaught Hall, costing 20.80 per night. Looking to switch to International Hall, anybody out there want to swap?
Reply 7
Heyy I am staying at NUTFORD and wants International hall willing to swap?
Reply 8
Heyy I am staying at NUTFORD and wants International hall willing to swap? please email me at [email protected]
Reply 9
Hey, I have a large single room at Nutford and would like to swap to any other intercollegiate halls. It costs 21.7GBP per night and also catered, please private message me if interested. Thanks :smile:
Reply 10
Hi, I have a large single room on a girls' floor at Nutford House (£21.70 per night with breakfast and dinner). I am moving to private accomodation in a few weeks...does anyone want to take up my room? PM if interested!
Reply 11
Hi, I have a large single room on a girls' floor in Nutford House and want to swap to another Intercollegiate Hall-anyone interested?
I have a single studio at Lillian Penson Hall, Paddington @ 24.50 available immediately. Anyone interested??
Reply 13
Original post by Ghassen

Original post by Ghassen
I have a place at College Hall (not ensuite).
I would like to swap with anyone with a place at Intercollegiate halls of residence or King's college accommodation.
Message me please!!

hiii, are u still interested at swapping?
Reply 14
I have a single ensuite at Canterbury Hall (intercollegiate, part of Garden Halls) and I am really desperate to swap to any single, self-catered accommodation anywhere. If you're interested please message me.
hi, i (a female undergrad) have a standard en-suite at Champion Hill King's college residence. I am really desperate for any intercollegiate hall (anything catered).

Please PM me or reple here, whatever you want.
Are you interesting to swap with me? I got the wolfson house. I am a female postgraduate.
Reply 17
this thread has been dead for a while but i thought id try anyway, i have a single en-suite at lilian penson hall catered and im looking to swap with someone from international hall, college hall or connaught hall
Hi! I’m looking for someone who wants to swap their catered room at Garden Halls, International or College Hall or a room at SSA (kings residence) with my catered room at Nutford House. I have been offered a large single room plus shared bathroom (shared with 4 people, there are enough loos and showers for everyone). Breakfast and dinner is included every day. The contract is from september 11th and 40 weeks. Nutford House is located on brown street, right by Hyde Park. Please pm me if interested. Here is a link where you can see Nutford House and it’s rooms:

https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/nutford-house
Reply 19
It was so affordable 12 years ago
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest