Accommodation swap- Intercollegiate halls of residence-University of London

Watch
Ghassen
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I have a place at College Hall (not ensuite).
I would like to swap with anyone with a place at Intercollegiate halls of residence or King's college accommodation.
Message me please!!
GG_C
Report 10 years ago
Anyone like to swap for large single room Nutford house, catered?£21.70 per night. I would like any other intercollegiate halls.

Any offers please message me thanks
Seanne
Report 10 years ago
I am desperately looking for a self catered accommodation which is relatively near to strand campus. At the minute I am supposed to be going to Kings college halls which is catered and around £4600. If anyone is interested in a swap just message me

Seanne
Sinead-Roisin
Report 10 years ago
Twin room at Nutford House
ONLY £3696

anyone wanna swap for anything else in intercollegiate halls?
redlaceheart
Report 10 years ago
Hi guys, I've currently been allocated a single room with a sink and common toilet at College Hall, would anyone like to swap with a single ensuite room in College Hall?

The price differential is more than £2000, and I am willing to pay.

If anyone is interested please pm me! thank you
purgatoryzero
Report 10 years ago
I have an offer at King's College Hall, and am interested in a swap for either Connaught Hall or College Hall (Intercollegiate).
Anyone interested?

Email me: [email protected]
adechan
Report 10 years ago
Hello everybody, I have a single study bedroom at Connaught Hall, costing 20.80 per night. Looking to switch to International Hall, anybody out there want to swap?
felicitygan
Report 10 years ago
Heyy I am staying at NUTFORD and wants International hall willing to swap?
felicitygan
Report 10 years ago
Heyy I am staying at NUTFORD and wants International hall willing to swap? please email me at [email protected]
GG_C
Report 10 years ago
Hey, I have a large single room at Nutford and would like to swap to any other intercollegiate halls. It costs 21.7GBP per night and also catered, please private message me if interested. Thanks
jt321
Report 10 years ago
Hi, I have a large single room on a girls' floor at Nutford House (£21.70 per night with breakfast and dinner). I am moving to private accomodation in a few weeks...does anyone want to take up my room? PM if interested!
isitmooing
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi, I have a large single room on a girls' floor in Nutford House and want to swap to another Intercollegiate Hall-anyone interested?
daisy taylor
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have a single studio at Lillian Penson Hall, Paddington @ 24.50 available immediately. Anyone interested??
Zhanim
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ghassen)
I have a place at College Hall (not ensuite).
I would like to swap with anyone with a place at Intercollegiate halls of residence or King's college accommodation.
Message me please!!
hiii, are u still interested at swapping?
shmab93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have a single ensuite at Canterbury Hall (intercollegiate, part of Garden Halls) and I am really desperate to swap to any single, self-catered accommodation anywhere. If you're interested please message me.
constance2013
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hi, i (a female undergrad) have a standard en-suite at Champion Hill King's college residence. I am really desperate for any intercollegiate hall (anything catered).

Please PM me or reple here, whatever you want.
elainengyn
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Are you interesting to swap with me? I got the wolfson house. I am a female postgraduate.
oftfrfbf
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
this thread has been dead for a while but i thought id try anyway, i have a single en-suite at lilian penson hall catered and im looking to swap with someone from international hall, college hall or connaught hall
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.14%
I'm not sure (59)
4.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (383)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.83%
I'm not a current university student (644)
49.24%

Watched Threads