Best mobile Watch

This discussion is closed.
Percy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
What is the best mobile phone currently on the market? I hope bhaal can help me as i heard he works in the industry.
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
the new samsung is amazing (the number eludes me, my girlfriend has it and it does everything, i think it makes her toast on a morning...

It is insured for 500 though so if you have a budget forget it, though its free on contract.
Percy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
You have the best username EVER!!!
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, I have the Sony Ericsson Z600. Probably not the best phone out at the moment but it sure is excellent. It does everything I want it to do. Yea, it doesn't have video capture and playback but I don't want that. I would rather wait a few more years (if possible) to have proper smooth video than get a crappy one now.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i just got the morotolla v525, i like it velly much
George-W-Duck
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
another username compliment for me, i think i deserve a UKL award hint hint hehe
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by George-W-Duck)
another username compliment for me, i think i deserve a UKL award hint hint hehe
ill balance it out, couldnt you have been original in terms of finding something to ridicule - i mean its not that hard
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The best mobile is the Motorola m3788. Curvy, sexy, shiney and smooth. :cool:
munchie_rox
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i wurk in a phone shop, the best sellers at da mo r prob the E700-samsung, or the V500 (motorola) if you want any more info, pm me
wigman15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by munchie_rox)
the best sellers at da mo r prob the E700-samsung
I agree, the Samsung E-700 is Excellent. Simply the best flip phone currently on the market. The camera is the best on the market...no jitters whatsoever, and the graphics beats any Nokia phone. Also, I think the Sony Ericsson T-630 will be a good phone (out this month...I think).
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wigman15)
I agree, the Samsung E-700 is Excellent. Simply the best flip phone currently on the market. The camera is the best on the market...no jitters whatsoever, and the graphics beats any Nokia phone. Also, I think the Sony Ericsson T-630 will be a good phone (out this month...I think).
I got that one
wigman15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
I got that one
Lucky you!!! :mad:

I got a Nokia 7250i...oh well..life goes on!
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by munchie_rox)
i wurk in a phone shop, the best sellers at da mo r prob the E700-samsung, or the V500 (motorola) if you want any more info, pm me
the v525 is the equivalent of the v600 isn't it?
onearmedscissor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I got the Samsung E700 recently, it's pwetty as a pink axewound.
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wigman15)
i hate Nokia phones.

My brother has just got a Sagem MyX-6, and thats quite nice. Has the best camera I've seen on a phone, if you like that sort of thing.
'Twas cheap(ish) too - £120 I think.
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DanMushMan)
the v525 is the equivalent of the v600 isn't it?
Well, the Motorola V525 is more like the V500. The V600 has video capture (I think) while the V500/V525 doesn't. The V600 also looks slightly different as well.

I tried to get the Samsung E700 before Christmas but they kept running out of stock! In the end, I decided to go for the SE Z600 and I haven't regretted it.

Btw, does anyone have insurance on their phone? I have gone for the Complete policy from CPW. I'm most likely to not need it but it's only £8.90 a month and I can cancel it whenever I feel like I don't need it. Also, since I'm carrying a £300 phone around with me on the streets of London, I don't want to take the risk.....

And yea, I think Nokia phones are getting crapper these days. Are they running out of ideas or something because who the hell would want to buy a phone such as the Nokia 2100 when it doesn't have a colour screen (which is the norm in most phones these days). And yea, they take pretty poor pictures with their cameras. They are releasing their first clamshell soon and I wonder whether they will have released something better.
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Find yourself a nice, sturdy 3210.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
I got that one

me too!!!
the only thing that annoys me is that at the moment thre isnt a wire availible to connect it to the pc you have to do it via infared.

love Katy ***
edufly
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nah 3310 is a classic -its got everything you need for a phone!
gozabadoza
Report 15 years ago
those really nice picture phones from sprint? I don't really know
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (89)
19.96%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (180)
40.36%
Nope, not that interesting (177)
39.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed