Physics A-level syllabus edexcel

Watch this thread
anonstudent1
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Does anyone know where i might find the edexcel syllabus for a-level physics, AS and A2. Im hoping to self-learn the whole a-level in a year, i have a copy of the old syllabus, pre 2008 one I think, is it much different?
anonstudent1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
bump
Stonebridge
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
How about the edexcel website?
http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gce/gce...s/default.aspx
anonstudent1
Rep:
(Original post by Stonebridge)
How about the edexcel website?
http://www.edexcel.com/quals/gce/gce...s/default.aspx
I swear it wouldnt let me download this the other day . Oh well, its working for me now.
happysmile
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by anonstudent1)
Does anyone know where i might find the edexcel syllabus for a-level physics, AS and A2. Im hoping to self-learn the whole a-level in a year, i have a copy of the old syllabus, pre 2008 one I think, is it much different?
Hey, I realise that it's been four years since you posted this, but I'm curious about your physics A-level self learning - how did it go?
anonstudent1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by happysmile)
Hey, I realise that it's been four years since you posted this, but I'm curious about your physics A-level self learning - how did it go?
It went ok I guess. I got a B at As level and C overall. It didn't decide to pursue it though.
It didn't actually take much effort to get those grades tbh. I could have got A's with greater effort I feel, especially with all the free online resources that exist.
Moinmpatel
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by anonstudent1)
It went ok I guess. I got a B at As level and C overall. It didn't decide to pursue it though.
It didn't actually take much effort to get those grades tbh. I could have got A's with greater effort I feel, especially with all the free online resources that exist.
hey, this is weird after a long time but may i ask?

what resources did you use?
which subjects did you take in your a-levels?
Moinmpatel
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
this was posted almost one and a half year ago but I would like to ask a question. Which subjects did you take for your a-levels? And where did you find the resources?
username1162972
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Moinmpatel)
this was posted almost one and a half year ago but I would like to ask a question. Which subjects did you take for your a-levels? And where did you find the resources?
Go to physicsmathstutor.com best website out ther for Physics and maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (143)
66.51%
No (47)
21.86%
I didn't use it to prepare (25)
11.63%

Watched Threads