The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mjrd
In the end i did my project on the different causes of erosion between mt. Snowdon, wales and the Altai mountains, Mongolia. I got a distinction😀 and an overall A* in *****y welshbacc, glad of my grade but still think its a useless A leve, tho it will carry for uni so???

Congrats!!! :biggrin:

Got any helpful tips?
hate bac
I don't know what to do mine on? It needs to be something to do with my future degree.. Im taking english and creative writing anyone got any good ideas for an investigation? :/
Reply 43
Original post by HotCookieDough
Mine was the comparison of Dental Caries ( tooth decay) in Children in Wales and England when I did it last year. Was initially meant to be Wales and USA but I could find a lot more information for England.

I included several graphs, charts, figures and colours and passed with flying colours! :biggrin:

was wondering if you could give me tips as im doing this topic
Reply 44
HI guys would you mind filling out my questionnaire please?
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DYRYVYV
Reply 45
Hi would you mind filling out my questionnaire please?
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/DYRYVYV
Reply 46
"Does the Welsh Bacc hold back the highest achieving students in Wales?" lololol
Right I have 2 weeks to get this done as I basically messed about since September last year. Any title ideas ones that have good secondary data that I can find
Original post by Dusty12
Oh god.:nooo:
Minimum 2500?!!

I'm already dreading it now. Maybe I'll do mine on the rates and cases of depression and suicide in Welsh Baccalaureate students.:dry:

OH f@*k our school said its a max of 2000 words
i want to die right now cause am a 50 year old pedo in speedos
I think you should suck my balls.
could you send it plz
could you send it
I'm not able to start mine until Year 13 but I want to study Criminology at uni so mine will probably be something like this: "Should young offenders receive the same capital punishment as over eighteens?"
Reply 54
I need help with question idea

Latest