This discussion is closed.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
i tend to do this then have to be up for 7.00 every morning!
i normally revise till about 2.30. any1 else do this
I had a history exam this morning (how fun hitler and the nazi state a2), which i revised from 9 pm to 1 am last night, as per usual with every exams, leaving it to the last minute hoping 4 the best...
sarahwhatevver
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
night is the only time i can do work!

Abd i thought i was weird...
I just realized that most of us believed ourselves to be a bit weird for studying so late at night! now THAT makes me feel so much better...!! I cannot study during the day no matter how hard I try, I always end up being completely side-tracked...the best time to study is after midnight definitely!!
Do any of you take naps to do so? I have to wake up at 7am to go to school and am ready to die by the time I get back...an hour of sleep after school and voila-all set for the night! (:
Matt the cat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sarahwhatevver)
I just realized that most of us believed ourselves to be a bit weird for studying so late at night! now THAT makes me feel so much better...!! I cannot study during the day no matter how hard I try, I always end up being completely side-tracked...the best time to study is after midnight definitely!!
Do any of you take naps to do so? I have to wake up at 7am to go to school and am ready to die by the time I get back...an hour of sleep after school and voila-all set for the night! (:
Yes i agree also, i do that also, although i still find that uk-learning distracts me
Gaz031
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes. I often revise/work best at night. There's no distractions etc. so i can work without thinking about anything else.
Through the holidays i've done around 3hrs of next years maths per night ^^.
LittleMissShine
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I found it hard to revise in the day for my GCSE's and found it easier to revise at night as I was more motivated.I'd say I would usually start revising at 10 and finish at 2 or 3.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed