raspberries
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi everyone, apparently an enrolment ID from your uni is required to apply for an 18+ Oyster card from TFL. Any idea where I can find my ID?

Thanks in advance
legendary collison
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by raspberries)
Hi everyone, apparently an enrolment ID from your uni is required to apply for an 18+ Oyster card from TFL. Any idea where I can find my ID?

Thanks in advance
you wont get it until you enrol
raspberries
Rep:
?
(Original post by legendary collison)
you wont get it until you enrol
Do you mean enrol online? Cos I've done that..
legendary collison
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
im not sure for kings (maybe you should check the website or ring them)

but most univs you have to turn up when they ask you to(normally the start of the term)

then you need a photo and they will make you an ID
mel0n
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
^^ huh?? don't you apply online for the travelcard though??
raspberries
Rep:
?
(Original post by mel0n)
^^ huh?? don't you apply online for the travelcard though??
Yeah you do, but tfl says it requires the enrolment id as well as other things (photo and card for the payment)
mel0n
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by raspberries)
Yeah you do, but tfl says it requires the enrolment id as well as other things (photo and card for the payment)
Oops sorry :p: was meant for the person who wrote above me but I didn't quote I didn't understand what he meant by '*they* will make you an ID' didn't know who he meant by 'they'
raspberries
Rep:
?
(Original post by mel0n)
Oops sorry :p: was meant for the person who wrote above me but I didn't quote I didn't understand what he meant by '*they* will make you an ID' didn't know who he meant by 'they'
Oh right no problem I think he meant the uni by 'they' though.
wootwootwoot
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I used the KCL ID number that seems to be on things, not sure whether it's right. They use it to verify with the uni that you are a student, so I imagine King's would recognise the number and it would be fine.
raspberries
Rep:
?
(Original post by wootwootwoot)
I used the KCL ID number that seems to be on things, not sure whether it's right. They use it to verify with the uni that you are a student, so I imagine King's would recognise the number and it would be fine.
Which things specifically?
Natkin
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
I've called them today and they said it's the 7-digit number, your Student Reference number. However, someone here said it was the K number that you get at the bottom of your Enrolment Certificate. It's slightly confusing but I don't know if it matters anymore cos the guy at The Compass said 'I don't know if you'll be able to apply for the card before official registration at Campus'. :sigh:
EPereira
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I was in the process of applying for 18 Oyster Photocard... I tried to register online but my Sixth Form Name does not appear on the list.... how do I proceed also they need a Verification Form to be downloaded and get it signed by the College, from where do I download this form??? Appreciate help!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (243)
54%
18-20 years old (no) (57)
12.67%
20-25 years old (yes) (74)
16.44%
20-25 years old (no) (9)
2%
25-30 years old (yes) (24)
5.33%