Non fizzy alcholic drinks

Watch
This discussion is closed.
justasmalltowngirl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey I hate fizzy juice so I find it hard to find nice drinks. Usually I just have shots or vodka and orange. Does anybody no of any other options please help thanks
Planto
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Beer.
ch0llima
Report 10 years ago
Wine is generally pretty flat, unless you go for the really cheap stuff or champagne.
BenjyUK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
White Russian
Black Russian
Bloody Mary
Malibu and pineapple juice
Rum and black
Baileys and milk
White rum and lime
soco and lime
Cosmopolitan
Vodka + any j2o

Keep you going a while?
Captain A.Kill
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
malibu is yummy
heyhey922
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by BenjyUK)
Cosmopolitan
THIS
Manitude
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Proper cider only has the natural carbonation meaning that it is completely flat, or almost flat.
The chances of you liking the taste of it if you're worried about fizzyness is next to nothing though.
jgreen
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Beer. Enough with all these girly drinks.
JohnnytheFox
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Any spirit whatsoever? It's not like your choices are limited y'know. Just don't mix them with coke or lemonade.
Welsh_insomniac
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ale
bubblle
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Manitude)
Proper cider only has the natural carbonation meaning that it is completely flat, or almost flat.
The chances of you liking the taste of it if you're worried about fizzyness is next to nothing though.
Gaaah I can't stand proper cider. I also hate pasties, I'm couldn't be less Cornish lol
SophieNIN
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
jagermeister
bubblle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thinking about it actually, Jagermeister and milk is a surprisingly nice combination
username306617
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sourz. mmmmm
superwolf
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Vodka/gin and cranberry
Malibu and milk
Dick Valentine
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bubblle)
Thinking about it actually, Jagermeister and milk is a surprisingly nice combination
I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

You serious?
Manitude
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Gaaah I can't stand proper cider. I also hate pasties, I'm couldn't be less Cornish lol
haha, I had a cornish pastie and a bottle of (suffolk) cider today :P
It is very much an aquired taste though.
From my experience of cornish ciders (had at least two that I can think of, it's quite hard to find proper cider in the north west) they're not that good anyway...pretty boring, not horrible, just bland.
Kinsula
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This thread is very useful for me.

I absolutely loathe fizzy drinks. If the concept of fizzy drinks was embodied as a human being, I would gladly punch its sorry little face into the middle of next week. It's like there's an EARTHQUAKE in my mouth and everyone is LAVA.
Yuck.

This loathing makes it very difficult to be as manly as a man should be, y'know, glugging beer and cider like there's no tomorrow. I just can't stomach the *******s.
Instead, I have to resort to downing shots and... *ahem* vodka and orange, scientifically proven to be the most feminine drink known to mankind (although it can be manned up by referring to it by its proper name, the Screwdriver). The shots bode quite well for my manliness as well as improving my tolerance, however they aren't best for my full presence of mind for reasons I'm sure are evident.
Even wine is a bit too much, although to be quite honest I'm not too fond of the taste either.

Cocktails? Yes, they don't possess the demonic carbonated bubbles of hell that agonisingly caress the back of my throat like knives dancing over a freshly baked Soufflé, but the issue is similar to what I previously mentioned - they are exclusively consumed by women and gay men, of which I am neither.

To top it off, my freshers week starts in 7 days. What will my newly made friends think when I tell them that their beloved beer inflicts calamity in my mouth? Help, TSR!
bubblle
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by **** Valentine)
I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

You serious?

Aha that's why I said surprisingly - it does sound absolutely vile but when you try it it's pretty good
ch0llima
Report 10 years ago
o_0??

Eww.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (29)
30.21%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (9)
9.38%
No I am happy with my choice (52)
54.17%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
6.25%

Watched Threads