The Student Room Group

Girlfriend sex chat with another guy... is there hope??

my gf and i have been going through a rough patch recently, i know it's normal for relationships to have there ups and downs but we've been together coming up 5years and there is still loads of love for one another, but i'm just finding it difficult to rebuild the trust after she has been having "sex chat" with other guys, and a few other things that have happened.
At the same time i really want to be with her and her me, but this feeling hurts.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Give her a slap...teach her a lesson :yep:
cheat on her
Reply 3
are these guys she's friends with or random internet people?
Reply 4
taboo
my gf and i have been going through a rough patch recently, i know it's normal for relationships to have there ups and downs but we've been together coming up 5years and there is still loads of love for one another, but i'm just finding it difficult to rebuild the trust after she has been having "sex chat" with other guys, and a few other things that have happened.
At the same time i really want to be with her and her me, but this feeling hurts.

No there is no "hope" in this relationship. It sounds like she is bored, and therefore cheating on you behind your back to save your feelings.

Life is too short to spend time pining over girls that have no interest in you whatsoever, get out of this relationship now before you become even more emotionally damaged.
Reply 5
asdfg0987
are these guys she's friends with or random internet people?

Random internet people, which makes me even more insecure about myself for some reason.
Reply 6
taboo

Relationships need both trust and respect.

It sounds like the relationship is lacking in either...

Especially if this is happening AFTER other problems in the past.
She obviously doesnt respect you or your relationship and if shes doing other things to make you question the relationship well then it isnt worth going after cause you may just get hurt more in the long run, Honestly maybe your relationship has just run its course...
Reply 8
Calpurnia
Relationships need both trust and respect.

It sounds like the relationship is lacking in either...

Especially if this is happening AFTER other problems in the past.

there is respect and trust can be rebuilt, when the good times are good they are brilliant, she is like my best mate and we still have plenty of fun and romance.. i just wanted to see if it was a "normal" thing to do.
Reply 9
I think you're going to have to beat some monogamy into her.
no hope
Reply 11
she's a slag mate
Reply 12
dude, that's when u know it's over! im sorry...
lol, grow a spine and just dump her, bro.
cowsgoquack
cheat on her

This x 100.
taboo
there is respect and trust can be rebuilt, when the good times are good they are brilliant, she is like my best mate and we still have plenty of fun and romance.. i just wanted to see if it was a "normal" thing to do.

Then I guess it's down to what you want from a relationship and whether you can get it.

All the best :smile:
taboo
Random internet people, which makes me even more insecure about myself for some reason.

I think you should talk to her about the whole thing and then see how it goes. Five years is a long time to be in a relationship, and **** happens... Just don't be a p****.
Same happened with me but still m not able to leave her.. When i seen all the sex chat in her phone
I have same problem but the thing is we even didn't have any problem in relationship, I can't believe what happened to me now, we even live together I'm kind of handsome and attractive boy that most of the girls like me, but just today I found out my girlfriend use to do sexchat with teenager boys, I'm suffering too much now because as I'm thinking I really can't continue this relationship anymore , I'm just trying to can find any excuse or reason that I can accept it or forgive her, but I can't find anything unfortunately, please help me if you know any treatment that would work in this case, I'm really helpless now while I even can't talk with anyone about it
You deserve someone better, Let her go, there is no excuse for cheating

Latest

Trending

Trending