The Student Room Group

British women are the ugliest in the world - agree?

Scroll to see replies

Daily Fail:facepalm2:
Reply 61
cdsmith1990
How stupid..

There are extremes at either end of the scale.. America for example, has produced some of the hottest women ever, and also some of the fattest and ugliest, you can't generalise a whole country like that...

Give me example for 10 pure American hot women
Reply 62
Good. Let the rest of the world think that. I'm very happy with British girls. (well, my British girl anyway)
Turks at the bottom of the list... For once the Daily Mail got something right it seems. :wink:
Reply 64
Antonia87
-snip-

Lol, well someone has obviously been deeply offended since the statements in the OP all apply to her!!!
Kiwiiiii
Give me example for 10 pure American hot women

.....No.
Darlings, you're all being ridiculous. I'm sure my daddy would be scandalised at British women being described this way. We're ladies, we have class and elegance. I stand to inherit over 5 million pounds, and I've never had anything more than a glass of champagne. I'm going to get my daddy to complain. It's downright insulting.

:rolleyes:
Mr Sparkles
Lol, well someone has obviously been deeply offended since the statements in the OP all apply to her!!!

If they applied to me, I wouldnt be offended would I. That doesnt make sense, idiot.
Reply 68
yeah, and half of them are overweight trogs these days. A rather depressing sight when you're out for a stroll. That and friggin chavs.
Reply 69
Antonia87
Since you and seemingly many other people on TSR like to stereotype British women I thought I'd give it a go too, cos its like so much fun.

Russian women: Well they all dress like whores dont they? Willing to give up any home/family they have for a rich Briton or American with a bit of dosh. Right?

French women: Unfriendly style queens who'll consume nothing more than espresso and cigarettes amiright?

Italian/Spanish women: Get them whilst they're young, definitely thats when they're at their most sweet and good looking. Once they hit a certain age they turn into little bullying screeching matriarchs tee hee.

Polish women: They all dress like 80's throwbacks. Yeah thats right, every single one of them.

American women: Overweight, ill-educated hillbillies. What you see on Jerry Springer is 100% correct, they're all like that.

Japanese women: They're so petite and love dressing up like schoolgirls. In fact, they dont even age.

Hahaha, brilliant.
TheCurlyHairedDude
I personally don't like british women because they're to easy. 100% of the ones I have got off with have been easy as sunday mornings. Of course it's from my experience though.

You're trying to pull the wrong ones, I agree there are easy ones but don't go for them if you don't like them. I know plenty of not so easy(or hard) British women
Reply 71
But this is silly! You can't judge the whole of Britain's variety (unless they only mean White Brits, and even then the point stands) only on chavs on holiday! When people visit your country, obviously you're usually mainly going to notice the ones that cause trouble and draw attention to themselves. :unimpressed:
Reply 72
100%

Women in britain are fat and uglyyyyyyyyyy
Reply 73
Daily my arse pl0x
Reply 74
deathbeforeimmortality
Your poll sucks so I won't be voting in your poll.

That British women are ugly is just a stereotype. I think stereotypes influenced the people who participated in that poll/research.

How would they have ever voted without stereotyping/generalising? Do you think any of the voters would have met every single British female?
Reply 75
Yes.

/thread
Ugly?
alexs2602
You're trying to pull the wrong ones, I agree there are easy ones but don't go for them if you don't like them. I know plenty of not so easy(or hard) British women

Nah I doubt it, either I'm wrong or you can't draw girls properly. I say it's a mixture of both tbh. As said previously....personal experience.
Reply 78
Thats ridiculous.
Why are the threads today so awful? Hahaha.
Reply 79
Broderss
That is certainly true for the lower classes, but find some above that and they become hard to beat.

All lower class women are ugly?

Quick Reply

Latest