Landcruiser VXR Vs Range Rover ??? Watch

This discussion is closed.
mb85
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What do u guys think???
I like VXR's........we have so many in Qatar...
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I know a fair amount about cars, but what's a VXR? I know of the Toyota Lancruiser, but not a VXR.
mb85
Rep:
?
(Original post by G4ry)
I know a fair amount about cars, but what's a VXR? I know of the Toyota Lancruiser, but not a VXR.
VXR is one of the Land Cruiser models.....In Qatar we have different models ranging form V6 G to V8 VXR which is top of the line range.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh ok, they're both good at what they're supposed to do ie. driving in the arctic, driving up sand dunes, driving in the jungle etc.. But in England the nearest these cars come to off-road is the supermarket car park.
mb85
Rep:
?
(Original post by G4ry)
Oh ok, they're both good at what they're supposed to do ie. driving in the arctic, driving up sand dunes, driving in the jungle etc.. But in England the nearest these cars come to off-road is the supermarket car park.
well yeah thats England.......In Qatar we have dunes n **** where we can take these cars 4 wheel and hunt for rabbits.....Land Cruiser VXR is like King of the Dunes....
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What about Mitsubishisi Shoguns and Land Rover Defenders?
the g
Report 16 years ago
I agree with the VXR, it is truly the king of the road. not only does it produce excellent hafus marks but it can also do 2 wheels. Range Rovers are impressive and luxurious, but anyone who cares to take one on the dunes must be either be very rich or foolish.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the g)
I agree with the VXR, it is truly the king of the road. not only does it produce excellent hafus marks but it can also do 2 wheels. Range Rovers are impressive and luxurious, but anyone who cares to take one on the dunes must be either be very rich or foolish.
That's only modern range rovers built for london. You should see some of the range rovers from 20 years ago, hardly luxurious.
the g
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
What about Mitsubishisi Shoguns and Land Rover Defenders?
Shoguns are badged as Pajeros over here and are not known for their offroad powress, though they provide a good onroad ride for a reasonable price.

Defender are rare here as they are primitive, not very luxorious. More for the enthousiast.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (231)
61.27%
Yes- I don't like it (17)
4.51%
No- I want it (104)
27.59%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.63%

Watched Threads