Help Me PLease Watch

This discussion is closed.
danielablank
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I have just bought a roland PC-300 midi keyboard and am trying to use it with cubase sx. For the life of me i cant get the bugger to work. My in and out bars go up when i press a key but i get no sound. Any suggestions welcome cause i have a uni project to hand in tomoz and i cant do it with out this working. thanks alot
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by danielablank)
I have just bought a roland PC-300 midi keyboard and am trying to use it with cubase sx. For the life of me i cant get the bugger to work. My in and out bars go up when i press a key but i get no sound. Any suggestions welcome cause i have a uni project to hand in tomoz and i cant do it with out this working. thanks alot
Have yo tried unchecking the 'mute' tick box? On the sound controller? Have you plugged in your speakers?

If in doubt, bang your head against the wall.
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Have yo tried unchecking the 'mute' tick box? On the sound controller? Have you plugged in your speakers?

If in doubt, bang your head against the wall.
yeah, i heard that was a very good idea 4 resolving technical pc problems.
onearmedscissor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bono)
yeah, i heard that was a very good idea 4 resolving technical pc problems.
How do you solve general problems, y'know, such as yourself?
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Or RTFM!

Sorry i can't give much more help than Bhaal has given you i'm pretty clueless about keyboards and audio equipment.
Nima
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by onearmedscissor)
How do you solve general problems, y'know, such as yourself?
i dont know, why dont you ask your mum, i am sure she has experience on the "technical" side of things...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (585)
80.25%
Leave (144)
19.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise