The Student Room Group
Reply 1
what the hell? does that mean filling your colons with water- or am i completely wrong?
Reply 2
hahaha THIS IS SICK

It's kind of like an enema right.

EW. This is supposedly bad for you as well...is this a joke? Might as well put a hose up there and see what happens.
doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.... just don't think it could be good filling yourself up with water to clean you out, although it does remove blockages, i still think its unapealing to anyone... but then again some people will do anything to have a better healthier body
Reply 4
a friend of mine says he had one and it was quite nice
If you have severe digestion problems you can lose up to two stone by having it done. They reckoned Henry VIII carried about 35 lbs worth around with him!
.... what is Colonic Irrigation btw? :p:
Reply 7
susiemakemeblue
If you have severe digestion problems you can lose up to two stone by having it done. They reckoned Henry VIII carried about 35 lbs worth around with him!

:eek: ewwwwww!
Reply 8
they shove a pipe up our arse hole and fill your colon with water so all the blocked stuff comes out
Reply 9
have i? no

would i? yeah no probs - id do t tomorrow if someone paid for it :smile:
killerbee
they shove a pipe up our arse hole and fill your colon with water so all the blocked stuff comes out

ohhh, wasnt their a program on this? Where some celebrities went to a camp and they had that done. I think Richard Blackwood was in it too
blockages. HA!
its useless in most cases, and all this bull they give about toxins and poisons...

Fact is if you are a healthy person all the stuff you have in your gut is necessary.
v true

but its supposed to be rther . . . pleasant (i guess thats the word for it)
Wouldn't you want to do it just once just for the hell of having done it? I would. Even if I never did it again :s-smilie:
i dont see anything wrong with it. I would just feel uncomfortable getting it done. It would benefit you though.
Jamie
blockages. HA!
its useless in most cases, and all this bull they give about toxins and poisons...

Fact is if you are a healthy person all the stuff you have in your gut is necessary.

lol yeh. What the main problem nowadays is that people eat too many processed foods and not drink enough water. Water and plenty of fruit is enough to rid your body of toxins i think.
Reply 16
thankyou for your kind replies. i am glad you did not pooh pooh my thread