The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level Computer Science and ICT resources thread

This thread is intended to be used for anyone to make requests for any resources for AS and A-Level Computer Science and ICT - including past exam papers, mark schemes, etc. Please keep any requests in this thread; any requests posted elsewhere will be merged into this thread. Please note that in replying to any requests, materials should not be posted as attachments to posts, but instead as links to external hosts.

For requests for resources for other levels and qualifications, please use the following threads:

β€’

GCSEs

β€’

Other qualifications (please create a new thread)

External resources

W3Schools - lots of computing & IT related resources.

If you have any suggestions for content to be added into this opening post, please let us know! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anyone know where I can find these? There not on the AQA site :frown:

Cheers,
Reply 2
Only specimen, if you go into computing legacy you can find some.. but you have to look for questions directed to our spec.
richtea9
Anyone know where I can find these? There not on the AQA site :frown:

Cheers,

my computing tutor put together a load of questions (and the answers) from past papers linked to out syllabus right back to 2002. the only questions it doesn't have in are graphs and trees and finite state machines and turing machines (cos their both new to our syllabus).

i'll think of another way to send it
Reply 4
my computing tutor put together a load of questions (and the answers) from past papers linked to out syllabus right back to 2002. the only questions it doesn't have in are graphs and trees and finite state machines and turing machines (cos their both new to our syllabus).

i'll think of another way to send it

Hey devski if you could upload that somewere that'd be much appreciated! I am in total need off past questions.

I can give email address if you like?

Cheers buddy
lecsiy
Hey devski if you could upload that somewere that'd be much appreciated! I am in total need off past questions.

I can give email address if you like?

Cheers buddy

if you send me your email address in a private message, i'll send them to you :biggrin:
Original post by Illusionary
This thread is intended to be used for anyone to make requests for any resources for AS and A-Level Computing and ICT - including past exam papers, mark schemes, etc. Please keep any requests in this thread; any requests posted elsewhere will be merged into this thread. Please note that in replying to any requests, materials should not be posted as attachments to posts, but instead as links to external hosts.

For requests for resources for other levels and qualifications, please use the following threads:

β€’

GCSEs

β€’

Other qualifications (please create a new thread)

If you have any suggestions for content to be added into this opening post, please let us know! :smile:

W3Schools may be a good one to add in, lots of computing & IT related resources, I am also willing to donate my A2 coursework if you want it so people that are stuck have an idea how to format it and what to include, this may be useful as its a very big bit of CW! :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by The-Wi$e-One

W3Schools may be a good one to add in, lots of computing & IT related resources, I am also willing to donate my A2 coursework if you want it so people that are stuck have an idea how to format it and what to include, this may be useful as its a very big bit of CW! :smile:

Thanks! I've added that link to the OP. :smile: As for coursework, if you haven't done already you could submit it to www.coursework.info (TSR's sister site)? Posting it here directly could cause issues regarding plagiarism.
Original post by Illusionary
Thanks! I've added that link to the OP. :smile: As for coursework, if you haven't done already you could submit it to www.coursework.info (TSR's sister site)? Posting it here directly could cause issues regarding plagiarism.

Doesn't really bother me re: plagiarism as its already been assessed, can you upload PDFs to coursework.info? as there are diagrams in the documents that are vital to it...
Reply 9

Doesn't really bother me re: plagiarism as its already been assessed, can you upload PDFs to coursework.info? as there are diagrams in the documents that are vital to it...

It's still best not to do anything that might have potential to lead to plagiarism from any party. I've not actually used coursework.info myself, but I think that you can upload PDFs. It's also a good way to earn TSR credits, which you can use to fund a sub. :smile:
Reply 10
Does anyone have the paper and mark scheme? :smile:
can anyones send me AS ict coursework document to me for guidence. I need help !!!1
Reply 12
Does anyone have Info-1 AQA Ict june 2010 pastpaper?
Hi, I'm doing my Info 1 & 2 exams in January and I need the legacy papers to help me revise. But the thing is I can't find it on the AQA website. I also went on the following website: http://www.reviseict.co.uk/as and has the links to the legacy papers but it is no longer avialable.

So can anyone direct me to a link where the legacy papers are available, I will be greatful.

Thanks
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
ok
can u plz help me to find ICT past papers from edexcel.org.uk
step by step
and do u know the ict code
Reply 15
Jun 10 OCR GO63 Paper anyone? Anyone got it please? :smile:
ict 2nd year units G048, G053, G051....

WARNING! if you are doing any units with OCR you will have to do at least 2 times as much as the exemplar work to get about 40/50, depending on the year the exemplar work is from. always read the specification, no, learn it by heart. last tip is to read the text books given if you really want an A or a B.

thats everything i wish my teacher told me in my first or even the second year, Good luck! :wink:
Reply 17
Does anyone have this? Please share if you do :smile:
Reply 18
I ordered it from the ocr website
Reply 19
Hi devski is there any chance you can email me those questions and awnsers for revison please ill provate message you my email address

Quick Reply

Latest