AS and A-Level social science and social care resources thread

Watch
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
This thread is intended to be used for anyone to make requests for any resources for AS and A-Level social science and social care subjects that do not have dedicated threads - including past exam papers, mark schemes, etc. Please keep any requests in this thread; any requests posted elsewhere will be merged into this thread. Please note that in replying to any requests, materials should not be posted as attachments to posts, but instead as links to external hosts.

The following subjects have their own dedicated threads, which should be used for requests instead of this thread:

For requests for resources for other levels and qualifications, please use the following threads:

If you have any suggestions for content to be added into this opening post, please let us know!
brigden2009
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have no notes.

Anyone got any notes their college gave them?

Really would be much appreciated.

I am doing the Democracy and Active Citizenship exam in January and really need some good notes.

OR could you recommend some resources? OR tell me where I can get some good past papers?

Any help much appreciated.
ACatCalledMeow
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey, I can't find this particular paper. Tried googling it and all. Can't find it.

Can anyone please help me?
lonely14
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, it seems fairly recent, exam board might not have published it on their website yet :dontknow:
ACatCalledMeow
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by lonely14)
Well, it seems fairly recent, exam board might not have published it on their website yet :dontknow:
It's published, if i'm not mistaken. But it's secured.
ACatCalledMeow
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No one? :emo:
anthro-girl
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hey guys,

im studying anthropology. at the moment we are trying to find out how many students there are under 16 years old who are aware of the possibility of doing anthropology as a A-level subject.

do you know the the Royal Anthropological Institute?
Pop_tart
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anthro-girl)
hey guys,

im studying anthropology. at the moment we are trying to find out how many students there are under 16 years old who are aware of the possibility of doing anthropology as a A-level subject.

do you know the the Royal Anthropological Institute?
How many secondary schools offer anthropology? :eek:

I'm doing a module on Language and species (evolution of language) I know that is not the same lol but is very much related to anthropology as well.
Jace Falco
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Do you want to do Anthropology at uni? If so, then there may not be much point in taking it at A-Level, because no university expects you to have done it at A-Level, so the course is likely to go over the same things. If you aren't planning on taking it at uni, go for it, it's a great subject.
anthro-girl
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol

It is really interesting what you just outlined...

Are you or your friends study anthropology? Do you know the RAI (Royal anthropological institute)?
Jace Falco
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anthro-girl)
lol

It is really interesting what you just outlined...

Are you or your friends study anthropology? Do you know the RAI (Royal anthropological institute)?
I'm studying it next year, along with archaeology. Yes, I know of the RAI, but I don't really know all that much about it.
anthro-girl
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Have you ever been to the London anthropology day? It is supported by RAI and last year it was pretty cool. lol
emanus
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi do anyone knw where i can find aqa accounting june 2010 past papers series pls
ketanh
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
http://flickcabin.com/public/viewset/21144

visit link, images uploaded!
Captivity of negativity
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
u didi it wrong lmfao the p and l and the bank rec.
ketanh
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
that was done by a man with a phd in accounting, hes written an accounting textbook and writes papers for aqa....your wrong u muppet!
Captivity of negativity
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thank you for posting the paper, however the following errors you have made.

The cash boook you didint update with £9 credit, affecting the bal bld to be 977 not 986, the effect on the final balance as per bank statement iin bank rec to be 746

the profit is 42460, you forgot to take the depreciation to consideration.

The sales ledger control account and the source docmentts is correct.
Captivity of negativity
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ur an idiot he aint got no phd he is a ******.
Captivity of negativity
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I did the paper myself.
ketanh
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
LOL your a funny guy, omg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (152)
43.8%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.53%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.07%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (73)
21.04%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
9.8%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.76%

Watched Threads