This discussion is closed.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
right now there are 37 members and 204 guests online. and no body seems to be posting anything.
Meerkat
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
I am
starry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Meerkat)
I am
mee too
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
well you seem to be the only ones.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I just joined and i've just posted sumthing
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
right now there are 37 members and 204 guests online. and no body seems to be posting anything.
I'm procrastinating, deciding whether or not to revise for my a2 history mock tommorow which i no nothing about due to daydreaming in every lesson... should i watch some tv, drink some herbal tea (yuck) or start revising? Or even better go shopping as i planned?
Meerkat
Report 16 years ago
Uh huh. haha
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Meerkat)
Uh huh. haha
That was a rather pointless post.
Meerkat
Report 16 years ago
What else do you want me to say *grin* You guys want response, I give you it.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
I'm procrastinating, deciding whether or not to revise for my a2 history mock tommorow which i no nothing about due to daydreaming in every lesson... should i watch some tv, drink some herbal tea (yuck) or start revising? Or even better go shopping as i planned?
I've come to the decision to scrap shopping, i can do that after the exam since i get the afternoon off - i thought i'd inform you on that decision - the next thing i might need help on deciding...should i start revision now or in the next hour?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (387)
67.19%
No (189)
32.81%

Watched Threads