Turn on thread page Beta

Best Band watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You want something to talk about...who do you think is the ultimate band/group/solo of 2004??? No matter what your reason is!
    I know there's ALOT of choice but lets see what everyone thinks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    You want something to talk about...who do you think is the ultimate band/group/solo of 2004??? No matter what your reason is!
    for me there are three undoubted and undisputedly brilliant bands - Nirvana, RCHP, and RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

ReputationRep:
    did it occur to you that we cant judge the best bad/group/solo of 2004, cos we're only 2 weeks into it...? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    did it occur to you that we cant judge the best bad/group/solo of 2004, cos we're only 2 weeks into it...? :rolleyes:
    Oh how silly of me to not have read that specification - this makes this the most pointless thread ever invented - though the likes of Radiohead and Muse would feature in a 2003/4 thread

ReputationRep:
    Sorry my mistake...i meant up till now :P

ReputationRep:
    Nickelback...3 Doors Down...Bryan Adams...Natalie Imbruglia...Aerosmith...and a whole ton more!!!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.