This discussion is closed.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Win MX rulez!!!

it finds more music than kazaa on searches, WAY MORE MUSIC!
and i dont think they know about it, unlike with kazaa.....
of course they know about it!
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
I'm sure your joke is funny but i don't get it because i haven't read the book. Is it because he doesn't use the letter "e" in it once?
Yep, exactly.
That's one of the few books that I have in English.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
I'm sure your joke is funny but i don't get it because i haven't read the book. Is it because he doesn't use the letter "e" in it once?
yes. although it wasn't a joke. and george Perec wrote a novel in french with no e's (and french uses more e's than english), and it was translated into english, also containing no e's
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Shhh, keep it quiet we don't want everyone else to know about it.

It is still quite well known, better than Kazaa for music and better quality too. Kazaa is better though for video and software (although there are soemtimes virii in the software)
yes, sorry!

for downloading music - Win MX (cough, cough) ----> however, its still VERY good for downloading big files/programs/video to!!!

for downloading really big files/programs/video - possibly Kazaa (although it seems dodgy ground now)
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The Great Gatsby was written by Francis Scott Fitzgerald.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
yes. although it wasn't a joke. and george Perec wrote a novel in french with no e's (and french uses more e's than english), and it was translated into english, also containing no e's
thats very impressive, seriously.

"guzowski is fabulous" - no e's!!
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
yes, sorry!

for downloading music - Win MX (cough, cough) ----> however, its still VERY good for downloading big files/programs/video to!!!

for downloading really big files/programs/video - possibly Kazaa (although it seems dodgy ground now)
For really big files anything really over 8mb which isn't music it's all about torrents.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
For really big files anything really over 8mb which isn't music it's all about torrents.
I've downloaded a ****ing python application that can't do anything, was it bittorent? hehe
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
The Great Gatsby was written by Francis Scott Fitzgerald.
the4 book is called gadsby, not the great gatsby.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
29.63%
No (16)
59.26%
Don't know (3)
11.11%

Watched Threads