The Student Room Group

The Manchester City Society II

Scroll to see replies

Okay for you even though you lost tbh, reminiscent of us at Inter last season; you didn't even play that badly! Your group was disgustingly tough on paper with Villarreal as well as BM and Naples. Now Villarreal are more or less out of the picture, you could easily get back into it and pull off something for your next game.

Only gripe I'd have now is that Naples won tonight and could get away.
Reply 2101
Champions League. Yer having a laugh :woo:

Schweinsteiger. :suith:
Yeah as long as Bayern don't do anything funny we should be ok. Win at home next game and if Bayern win then the group looks OK all of a sudden.
Reply 2103
Tevez you naughty boy.
Mancini doesn't seem capable in Europe. Early days yet though
i missed the ending of the match, what did tevez do :s-smilie:
According to SSN, Mancini has stated that Tevez is now finished at City, can't say that I am surprised.
Reply 2107
Original post by saberahmed786
i missed the ending of the match, what did tevez do :s-smilie:

Refused to come on as a sub

Original post by samiz20891
According to SSN, Mancini has stated that Tevez is now finished at City, can't say that I am surprised.

Not surprised here too, even if Tevez did come on - He was going in Jan with Aguero and Dzeko now ahead of him...
Reply 2108
****e I hope Tevez doesnt go, really looked forward to playing as Man City with all those strikers on PES 2012.
Reply 2109
Mancini "If I have my way he will be out of the club."

Would be surprised if I see him on even as a sub until he leaves Man C...
Reply 2110
People keep saying he's going, but to where?!?!

Nobody can afford him or his wages, and this incident is going to make it even more unlikely. He'll rot in the reserves 'til City drop the price tag.
Reply 2111
Disgraceful from Tevez. No professionalism whatsoever there.
Reply 2112
Tevez is a ****. Deserves to rot in the City reserves tbh.
Reply 2113
They should fine him two weeks wages every single week. That way they could recoup last years wages as well as not having to pay him this season. Effectively having him for free before telling him to **** off on a free in January.
Haha I don't think this is FM, you can fine as much or as little as you please surely?
Reply 2115
I would maybe have a pay as you play deal - can you do that without the permission of the player?
Reply 2116
Original post by warwickorbristol

Original post by warwickorbristol
Haha I don't think this is FM, you can fine as much or as little as you please surely?

You can fine as often as you want as long as it is warranted I imagine as long as it is within the rules.
As each fine can only be a maximum of two weeks wages, I don't know whether you would then have to wait for two weeks to pass before fining again or wait for four weeks so they can make their money back.
In all honesty, I imagine it is possible to fine two weeks wages every time a relevant misdemeanour occurs. So every time he refuses to train, is late to training, refuses to play for the first team/reserves etc he could technically be fined two weeks wages.

:beard:
Reply 2117
Original post by mr tim
I would maybe have a pay as you play deal - can you do that without the permission of the player?

:nope: Not possible to just change a contract without agreement from both parties.
As far as I'm concerned Tevez should:

1. Not be paid anymore of his wages
2. Repay back his wages since the summer and his refusal to play
3. Cough up the 40mil he's screwing City over for by refusing to play/trying to engineer a move away

If he refuses to do that, they should ban him from playing professional football.
Reply 2119
Original post by Zerforax

Original post by Zerforax
As far as I'm concerned Tevez should:

1. Not be paid anymore of his wages
2. Repay back his wages since the summer and his refusal to play
3. Cough up the 40mil he's screwing City over for by refusing to play/trying to engineer a move away

If he refuses to do that, they should ban him from playing professional football.

If you go on strike you are not entitled to your wages are you? So technically City could just refuse to pay him.

Quick Reply

Latest