The Student Room Group

The Manchester City Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
Only just tuned into a stream but why the hell is Silva off?

Was taken off for Tevez. God only knows why it wasn't Dzeko or Balo.
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
Only just tuned into a stream but why the hell is Silva off?

He's not scored or assisted since January. Does that mean I'm god DaveSmith?
What I obviously meant is that Silva would be a more useful player to have on the pitch seen as Balotelli seems like he can't be bothered with football anymore and Dzeko hasn't done anything in months.
Reply 2923
Christ, this is an Arsenal-esque collapse.
Original post by DaveSmith99
What I obviously meant is that Silva would be a more useful player to have on the pitch seen as Balotelli seems like he can't be bothered with football anymore and Dzeko hasn't done anything in months.

You mean the two players involved in our only goals today? :facepalm:
Original post by warwickorbristol
You mean the two players involved in our only goals today? :facepalm:

Yes, I mean the player who just spat his dummy out because he wasn't allowed to take a free kick and Dzeko, who has been poor for months and not exactly great today.
Reply 2927
How can you lose to the Mackems, embarrassing

Errr...................................................

WOW.

I'm a tit
Dont deserve it at all.
What the actual ****?
Yes, I mean the player who just spat his dummy out because he wasn't allowed to take a free kick and Dzeko, who has been poor for months and not exactly great today.

The player who scored.
(edited 12 years ago)
The player who scored.

When Silva came off balotelli had scored a penalty, theres a difference between that and scoring a normal goal. Leaving him on was a big risk as he's so inconsistent and so unreliable.
(edited 12 years ago)
Just pray to God United don't win at Blackburn.
When Silva came off balotelli had scored a penalty, theres a difference between that and scoring a normal goal. Leaving him on was a big risk as he's so inconsistent and so unreliable.

you were suggesting Balotelli should've gone off yet he scored...

And he's not at all unreliable. Of all our strikers I have most confidence in him scoring if it matters.
you were suggesting Balotelli should've gone off yet he scored...

And he's not at all unreliable. Of all our strikers I have most confidence in him scoring if it matters.

Aguero's more reliable and probably your best striker at the moment, you never know if Balotelli will score or bottle it like he did last week when he had a run at goal or punch a teammate.
United face QPR without SWP and Barton. What's the point in this league when half the managers are desperately trying to impress Fergie so they are considered for the United job. They literally play 15 games a year and the rest are given to them on a plate.
United face QPR without SWP and Barton. What's the point in this league when half the managers are desperately trying to impress Fergie so they are considered for the United job. They literally play 15 games a year and the rest are given to them on a plate.

Both SWP and Barton have been shocking this year anyway.

Can't argue with the logic of protecting Barton from a suspension. They'd have done the same if they were playing City away in this same scenario too.
Lol Young offside results in penalty and red card. I used to joke about it, but honestly this league doesn't even show who the best team is anymore. Half the results aren't even affected by which team you put out and how they play. Like I said, "sport" is pushing it.
Lol Young offside results in penalty and red card. I used to joke about it, but honestly this league doesn't even show who the best team is anymore. Half the results aren't even affected by which team you put out and how they play. Like I said, "sport" is pushing it.

Shame that doesnt make any sense.
Original post by Tommyjw
Shame that doesnt make any sense.

Shame you lack the communication skills to discern a fairly obvious and clear point.

Quick Reply

Latest