The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Please Help! Accomodation Advice Neeeded!

Hi, im looking for some accomodation advice. ANYTHING would be helpful. Basically im going to study science foundation entry at the UCLAN partner institute, preston college. Because it is a uclan course i am a registered uclan student with the corporate card and all the works. Right, heres where i need advice!

- I have applied late to accomodation because i did not know preston college student could get uclan uni halls. Its too late now that i know. If anyone has a room or knows someone who has PLEASE MSG ME ! I will be more then willing to pay back any deposit+more

- The second thing was i am trying to work out what to do if i do not get accomodation before the start of the course. Which is next monday 13th. Should i get temp accomodation for a week or so and wait for the halls to get back to me ( iv been told there will be definate drop outs) or should i find a room in a house? I didnt realy want this option but if i needs be then i will have to do this. I cant commute because im from leeds which is 2hours on coach. Dont fancy four hours commuting every day!

Soz about the dissertation :s-smilie: ..But like i said ANY HELP will be appreciated! THANKS IN ADVANCE :confused:
Reply 1
You could try my halls, im not saying that they have got any rooms free but theres a room free on our floor, which someone is said to have taken but the landlord hasnt heard a dicky bird from them since they paid the deposit.

The tenant could still be interested i dunno, but with us not hearing anythin its worth a shot!

the place is Forrester Halls on Great Shaw Street Preston PR1 2HH.

And it's a double bedded room with quite a bit of storage etc etc etc.

Contact details are:

Barbara Butler = [email protected] or 01772 7559096 or 07736775954

Good luck!
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
@ Luke keep Looking mate. Il tell you if i hear anything! What u studying at burnley?

@ Amy. Thanks for that! I just rang barbara but she wasnt around. The lady on the phone told me theres no rooms availible though. :-( Thanks agen anyway though!
Reply 3
If you have rung around all of the private halls, I'd say look for a room in a house share but keep checking with all the halls as there will definitely be drop outs as people find uni not for them and also the people who fail resits and don't come back.

Latest

Trending

Trending