University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

no
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
they've done it before
Reply 3
Check out the st andrews events website and see if there is a specific time any of you are free
I'd be up for it, can suggest the whey pat as a good venue for this sort of thing.
Reply 5
Meteorshower
I'd be up for it, can suggest the whey pat as a good venue for this sort of thing.

Ha yeah where is that lol ?
Reply 6
I'd second the Whey Pat suggestion.

I'd be up for it, but checking the events website won't exactly tell me when I'm free (houseparties etc) :tongue:
Polyraptor
Ha yeah where is that lol ?

Have a look on google maps if you want to know exactly where, but everything is pretty central really...
TRS :dunce:
Reply 9
whey pat seconded, the pull of nachos and proper beer is too much - I still need to find out who a few people are on here..
Reply 10
1930-2000 Sunday 19th September Nothing much is on at this time meet at Whey Pat
Reply 11
Sounds pretty good =] If I'm free, I'll be there.
Reply 12
But the illusion will be destroyed!!!
Reply 13
I remember we tried to do this back in 2007 but only about two people turned up!
Reply 14
I would come along if I had nothing else scheduled.
Reply 15
:mad:
LGF92
I would come along if I had nothing else scheduled.

You can come and rip me for starting threads lmao x
We do this every year at the whey pat at 7pm. We try and get a table at the front and play JENGA while munching on nachos.

I suggest making a doodle page so that people can say when they're free and the majority wins. Obv not everyone can make it.
Reply 17
Up for it :smile:
Reply 18
dragon500uk
We do this every year at the whey pat at 7pm. We try and get a table at the front and play JENGA while munching on nachos.

I suggest making a doodle page so that people can say when they're free and the majority wins. Obv not everyone can make it.

Doodle page ? :s-smilie:
sounds interesting. on the sunday i hear it's best to not to anything too intense as you need to save up some energy for the coming week lol

Latest

Trending

Trending