This discussion is closed.
britney
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey there people, this is the first thread that i have ever done so im just hoping that it works. I did my AS AQA chem module1 exam last friday. it was a resist as i wanted an A but was 6 marks off the first time . i was just wondering what everyone else thought of it? that MgNO3 qu i think i messed up totally! ne ideas what the answer was? good luck for the rest of ur exams ppl that are doing them at the moment! xxx
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by britney)
Hey there people, this is the first thread that i have ever done so im just hoping that it works. I did my AS AQA chem module1 exam last friday. it was a resist as i wanted an A but was 6 marks off the first time . i was just wondering what everyone else thought of it? that MgNO3 qu i think i messed up totally! ne ideas what the answer was? good luck for the rest of ur exams ppl that are doing them at the moment! xxx
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
thankyou.

sorry, dont do chem, but:

btw: ouch, that font is hurting my eyes, please cahnge colour!!
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If you can remember the question i'll take a shot at the answer, but i didnt do the paper
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The answer was 90.0%.

I did the exam.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads