Report 15 years ago
i don't need much help put i do need the data on the mayfield coursewrok
if u can it wud b greatfullyappreciated
e-mail me @
Nadz7861aol.com
sonia yekinni
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hey was up i am too doing a course work on mayfelid high school data base so i think don't stress about it do your best. i am trying to find a hypothesis can you help i be most greatful. thanks hope to hear from you.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
well i have got to do mayfeild high and i think height and weight would be the best but im doing av houres of tv a week and iq bye i need desperate help today and can find it aaaarrrggghhhhh!!! thnx anyways tony im a mental case take no notice of me i tlk to my self a lot i supose
bye tony

hi tony im doing the same im sarah if you can help me write ny introduction
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
dont moan u hoe. its reeeeeeaaaalllllllly easy. im sooooooooo brainy. HA! HA! to u all
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE (PLEASE) send me a copy of your coursework, i have 2 hand it in very soon and i have done nothin, i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(If you do want to send it, send it 2 [email protected]

thank you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
if anyone has the Mayfield High school coursework,
PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE (PLEASE) send me a copy of your coursework, i have 2 hand it in very soon and i have done nothin, i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(If you do want to send it, send it 2 [email protected]

thank you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/QUOTE]
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
If your are investigating the relationship between IQ and amount of TV watched you can only really draw a scatter diagram and comment on the correlation. To be able to use a cumulative frequency graph and box and whisker plots (grade c+),you need to investigate something along the lines of Boys have a higher IQ than girls (Using one lot of data in other words)
Hope this helps
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
COULD YOU PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELPME WITH THIS DAM MAYFIELD HIGH COURSEWORK, I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO SO COULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME!!THANKS!!!!!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I hate thisd coursework it is so boring Help any ideas on what to do
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Im a maths teacher and i cannot help you until u offer me something
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hey i really need some help on the mayfield high math coursework. im looking at the height against weight. ive done separate scatter grams for the boys and girls but im really stuck on the prediction and the hypothesis. apart from the hypothesis, prediction and scatter grams what else do u need 2 do. ive only got 2 weeks to do it in so i badly need some help
if anyone else has any information email me on [email protected]
toby_newton40
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by xxxxxangiexxxxx)
Hiya people. I am in year 11 and doing this dreaded Maths courseowrk that you are all doing. Is anyone doing the relationship between weight and amount of tv watched? If you are then can you please tell me what other graphs can you do? i have choosen 50 random people and then 25 males and 25 females but now im stuck for ideas. Anyone got any ideas?
By the way, if anyone needs any help with their coursework feel free to email me or reply. Ill try and help the best i can.
Cyas all soon
Luv Angie xxxxx :P
hey i mite b able to help u with ur mayfield stuff cos im stuck on some of it but i understand most of it. otherwise pleeeeeaaaase help me cos u mite understand the bit i don't.reply asap pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaseeee
toby_newton40
Report 15 years ago
The interquartile range, also known as IQR is the difference between the Upper Quartile and the Lower Quartile.

The Upper quartile is the 75% value and the Lower Quartile is the 25% value.

Hope that helps!
do u know wot "box and whiskers" is because i am completely baffled please help it will be very much appreciated. thank you reply asap
toby_newton40
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
This thread comes back from the dead.
do u no wot to include in the analysis of graphs showing the mean, median, mode and range on them. i have done height against weight. please help i am purely baffled.
any help will be very much appreciated.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
ANY1 GOT ANY HELP 4 ME??????? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AM TOTSALLY STUCK!!! IF U WANA HELP EMAIL ME AT [email protected] Thankssssssssss
hal
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hi am doing height and weight and i don't have a clue what to do if you want to share ideas my email [email protected]
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hey angie i dont have the data for the coursework can you help me out please?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
oy brainy i dont have a clue what the **** i am doin but the coursework has to be in in two days! im ****ed. please help with your massive brain power!!!!!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
The Interquartile range: Take the Upper Quartile (75%) from the Lower Quartile(25%)
you work it out by finding the median of the cumulative frequency and times it by 0.75 for UQ and 0.25 for LQ.

box and whisker plots: you take the smallest data value thats the start of the whisker the end is the largest data value. the box is the LQ and the UQ and in the middle is the median. put to a scale.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (24)
16.55%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (23)
15.86%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (30)
20.69%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (57)
39.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (4)
2.76%
No particular grades needed (7)
4.83%