Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    That's not my exact location - it's the postcode (including 20 other houses) of where I'm *from*.

Moved out of that house in 1991
    Oh ok, makes more sense. Just letting you know in case it was your current address.

ReputationRep:
    That's not my exact location - it's the postcode (including 20 other houses) of where I'm *from*.

Moved out of that house in 1991
    Well, then the easiest would be to burn out the 20 ... hehehe.
    Just kidding.
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Oh ok, makes more sense. Just letting you know in case it was your current address.
    Even if it was I'd be more worried about all those nutters I cut up in my car than the nutters here...I don't think I've offended anyone *that* badly and I'm really not that worried about random online nutters (I'm *way* too old for the paedophiles to be interested )

ReputationRep:
    iam from nottingham!
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Well, then the easiest would be to burn out the 20 ... hehehe.
    Just kidding.
    Go ahead - the horrible people who moved into our house tore down my dads hand made fence

Edit Adhsur - For someone who constantly reports posts, that is ironic! Please mind your language.

ReputationRep:
    Go ahead - the b*stards who moved into our house tore down my dads hand made fence
    Hehehe, they deserved to be burn out!
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Go ahead - the b*stards who moved into our house tore down my dads hand made fence
    Whoa. That's not nice at all.

I made a Bravenet Guestmap we could use but I can't post it here because it has too many &this=that&you=12345 on the end of the URL and they don't work.

ReputationRep:
    im from birkenhead which suits uk fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)

I made a Bravenet Guestmap we could use but I can't post it here because it has too many &this=that&you=12345 on the end of the URL and they don't work.
    new orleans, louisana, on the west bank of the mississippi
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by thefish_uk)

Have you tried putting the URL tags around it manually? or using the shiney link button above the post box?

(realise this might be pointing out the obvious this is not an attempt to patronise)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    new orleans, louisana, on the west bank of the mississippi
    shouldnt you be studying or doing school work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    shouldnt you be studying or doing school work?
    im about to go to sleep from exhaustion, but yes, im heading off for a lunchtime nap right about now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    Off-hand, I can think of:
    Adshur
    Maskall
    you (AKA George-W-Duck)
    and me (meepmeep)

Although I haven't really been here that long.

Any other Yorkshiremen/Yorkshirewomen out there?
    I am from Hull which is technically Yorkshire (albeit East) despite the fact it had a breif flirtation with the term "Humberside".

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried putting the URL tags around it manually? or using the shiney link button above the post box?

(realise this might be pointing out the obvious this is not an attempt to patronise)
    Doesn't work. You can't post a link with lots of &this=that&you=12345 kind of stuff because UKL passes all URLs through its own redirector which sees those as part of its own URL and removes them, so then you get to the final website and it's had all those removed so it's impossible to find out what page it was supposed to be.

The redirect thing is needed, otherwise people would be able to seriously increase their search engine ratings by linking to their own website in their sig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    I am from the highly fashionable Romford in East London where such luminaries as Steve 'Interesting' Davis grew up - be sure to visit Matalan and Primark in the town centre when u come to stay!! lol
    lol! I live near there... do you remember the Dolphin swimming place that shut down ages ago lol, it had waves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I am from Qatar........ Pearl Of Arabia...yeahhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb85)
    I come from a small village just outside Hemel Hempstead - Greater London

ReputationRep:
    London for my whole life. Used to live in central london when I was little though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb85)
    Ummm, interesting, but did it really need to be posted twice?

ReputationRep:
    the centre of the greatest city in the world .... London

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.