This discussion is closed.
waighty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
What did everyone think of the OCR P2 paper today? I didn't think it was too bad.
M47h5
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waighty)
What did everyone think of the OCR P2 paper today? I didn't think it was too bad.
Nah it wasn't hard at all, If you'd revised!!!
But I procrastinated my way around the subject of revision and regret it now.
I now I could have aced the paper had I revised, guess I'll jus have to resit in summer.

Luda
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Made far too many stupid mistakes which I lonly discovered after I'd walked out of the exam room. I'm far too careless like that. Will be a resit for me in the summer I think.
abc123
Report 16 years ago
I throught it was ok.....i made a couple of mistakes i think..

Does anyone have the anwers for it so i can know for certain?
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I got my P2 reslut today and i got an A
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well done! Thats really good, especially as it was p2!!. I got my d1 mark back and i got 78/80 - 80 for an A which makes my total AS mark 3 or 4 marks of an A grrrrrrr!!!!
George-W-Duck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I got my exam back too and got a UMF of 78, i think 80 is an A so thatll go nicely with my other marks and hopefully the last couple of modules will bag me an A
abc123
Report 16 years ago
do any of you guys know how to get the anwsers to the ocr p2 paper?
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah i thought that the paper was actually ok - it seemed the nicest one in comparision to all the past papers of the AS/A2 syllabus. I know i made a couple of stupid mistakes but hopefully a B, much prefer/want an A thou!
Asphyxiating
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I thought that paper was ok but I made a HUGE stupid mistake on Q3 when it said something about the sequence Vi = ln Ui and I didn't realise that Ui was from the sequence before so I sat there wondering what the hell was this Ui and all I had to do was use the sequence from the beginning of the question! The worst thing is, that bit was worth 5 marks.. plus I didn't simplify that last fraction on Q4.. so stupid stupid hehe excuse my winging
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by abc123)
do any of you guys know how to get the anwsers to the ocr p2 paper?
Ask your maths teachers. If they are anything like mine then they would have already had a look at the paper and started working out the answers
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (5)
50%
Yes- I don't like it (1)
10%
No- I want it (3)
30%
No- I don't want it (1)