This discussion is closed.
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
I know this cries out gay, but i like shopping for clothes with her too, and she seems to like me commin cos she invites me
I like shopping with a girl for clothes when she asks me my opinion on what lingerie would look good - or if her bum looks big in a very tight mini skirt!!!
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I know this cries out gay, but i like shopping for clothes with her too, and she seems to like me commin cos she invites me
full respect to you mate, you can actually put up with going shopping with a female......!!! i sometimes go shopping with my mum, and i always end up getting tired and bored after about the 3rd shop...... women seem to have SO much energy when they go shopping!

there are plenty of guys who 'shop' with their gfs, albeit they mostly stand in between the stands of lingerie etc looking VERY embarassed also if you go shopping with girls u're likely to be asked the classic 'Does this make me look fat?' to which there are a couple of answers in another thread here somewhere
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
We shop for everything i'm not fussed what
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by britney)
Well thanx everyone! how about wearing light denium jeans quite tight with black high pointed shoes, a black top and a pin striped blazer over the top. Oh and a black scarf to keep me warm! :P what do you think?
i have seen lord of the rings! amazing film! so we'll probably go and c omething else. what do guys think when a girl offers to pay for the cinema tickets? r u offended?
x
Good choice but no way should you offer to pay, your the girl... he should pay! I'm kinda traditional in that way. If i was a girl and a guy didn't offer me, I would think he doesn't fancy me or is not much of a gentleman (mayb he just cant afford it, but you suggest he is trendy, do i am assuming that means he has the latest fashion gear) and after he didn't offer, i would ask if he would like me to pay for him, just to rub it in and set an example for the next date.

Lol thats was if i was a girl, haha. Luckily not.
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think she likes it cos i say what she really does look like, i dont flatter her, she isntmy girlfriend, she has a boyfriend, and i dont get embassed in the lingerie departments
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think she likes it cos i say what she really does look like, i dont flatter her, she isntmy girlfriend, she has a boyfriend, and i dont get embassed in the lingerie departments
Do really enjoy going shopping with her? or is it you enjoy spending time with her?
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)
Good choice but no way should you offer to pay, your the girl... he should pay! I'm kinda traditional in that way. If i was a girl and a guy didn't offer me, I would think he doesn't fancy me or is not much of a gentleman (mayb he just cant afford it, but you suggest he is trendy, do i am assuming that means he has the latest fashion gear) and after he didn't offer, i would ask if he would like me to pay for him, just to rub it in and set an example for the next date.

alot depends if you like to be the dominant person in the relationship.... personally, I wouldn't let a girl pay, that's just completely against the principle...
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I enjoy the shopping, but of course i enjoy spendig time with her, shes my friend
britney
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
ok guys! so my outfit was ok and i should only offer to pay for the tickets if he doesnt? i might just offer neway as it is polite! lol, bet the whole day is a disaster now!
whats your views on the girl making the first move? kissing of course!
x
britney
Rep:
?
I enjoy the shopping, but of course i enjoy spendig time with her, shes my friend
Thats really sweet of you. I wish i had a boy that was a friend like you. Its nice that u can give na honest opinion to your friend as sometimes even girls dont do that! does her boyfriend not mind u two going out shopping together?
britney
Rep:
?
(Original post by 4Ed)
alot depends if you like to be the dominant person in the relationship.... personally, I wouldn't let a girl pay, that's just completely against the principle...
hehe so u like being the dominant person in the relationship! so u think then if a girl allows for the guy to pay for her then that is showing the guy that girl is standing down and leavin room for the male to be the prominent member of the relationship?
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thats really sweet of you. I wish i had a boy that was a friend like you. Its nice that u can give na honest opinion to your friend as sometimes even girls dont do that! does her boyfriend not mind u two going out shopping together?
He doesnt mind, anything as long as he doesnt have to go! Its just when i get a full acount of his performance in bed i dont think he'd be too keen on, i know him quite well as i went to school with him for about 9yrs but he got a job and i went to college
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ok guys! so my outfit was ok and i should only offer to pay for the tickets if he doesnt? i might just offer neway as it is polite! lol, bet the whole day is a disaster now!
whats your views on the girl making the first move? kissing of course!
x
Go for it, i'd love it if a girl did that to me
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Go for it, i'd love it if a girl did that to me
yep i'd say go for it.
you sound pretty much decided on your outfit, but i'll give my opinion anyway. go for nice fitting jeans, boots, nice top- just smart shopping look. make sure you acn walk in your boots properly! i once wore really nice boots to go shopping in with my bf and he ended up dragging me round liverpool cos my feet was so incredibly painful... it had seemed a good idea when i got dressed.

lou xxx
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)

dont listen to him,
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
actually he blatently still holds a romantic interest in her, but wont admit it adn is hoping to be their when she breaks up. But it wont work mate.
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No i dont hold a romantic interest, we have been friends for about 4 yrs with and without boyfriends, i dont fancy her, there is no sexual attraction
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776 2)
Skirt-miniskirt.
mini skirts are perfect, chose a really pretty lacy cammy and put it under a REALLY lowcut shirt, then the jacket (trendy would be best) with a scarf and stilletto boots.....
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
mini skirts are perfect, chose a really pretty lacy cammy and put it under a REALLY lowcut shirt, then the jacket (trendy would be best) with a scarf and stilletto boots.....
If only all girls where so confident. Here in Britain, most girls wear trousers/jeans/bottoms/pants.
cobra
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
If only all girls where so confident. Here in Britain, most girls wear trousers/jeans/bottoms/pants.
Lots wear skirts near me
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads